Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: NYC 2014

Immortal

seven years in a row we have finished last or second last

Every coach strives for consistency and we have it by the bucket full.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I was told yesterday at the match that Kane Elgey accepted an offer from the Titans
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Pity finished season with a loss, but has been some good signs with this young team through the Season and some of the players have played great & had a crack, but like NRL Team, injuries to main players in this team did not help. One very positive sign is that Neil Henry is pushing our Juniors, for at the game yesterday and after his 20s game, I saw that Coleman ran out with NRL Team for warmup in No. 20 jumper and was told that he in fact was brought into NRL squad as 18th man and trained with squad late in week. what a great experience for him and he has impressed me this year + some other 20s players (Kelly, Connors, Hudson, Oshae, Wilson). Your thoughts MDrew & Hail Sezer. GO TITANS

Only game Doggies won all year..

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBear View Post
    Pity finished season with a loss, but has been some good signs with this young team through the Season and some of the players have played great & had a crack, but like NRL Team, injuries to main players in this team did not help. One very positive sign is that Neil Henry is pushing our Juniors, for at the game yesterday and after his 20s game, I saw that Coleman ran out with NRL Team for warmup in No. 20 jumper and was told that he in fact was brought into NRL squad as 18th man and trained with squad late in week. what a great experience for him and he has impressed me this year + some other 20s players (Kelly, Connors, Hudson, Oshae, Wilson). Your thoughts MDrew & Hail Sezer. GO TITANS
    Injuries hurt us alright Titan Bear especially with a young squad,happy for Coleman and hope a few more boys get a fair crack.The boys who impressed you have impressed me as well as Lawton,Clarke who have also been good this year.
    Last edited by Dan the titan; 08-09-14 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBear View Post
    Good post man.

I agree with the names mentioned and throw in Daniel Schwass as well who stepped up to Qcup and performed well.

It will be interesting to see who gets an NRL summer training contract from our 20s. The squad is really young so anyone who makes it with another year (or 2) of 20s left has done really well.

Here are the highlights from Burleigh Colts v Redcliffe from the weekend.

Burleigh's win means that they progress to the grand final

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wDF3_8_zt3Q?list=UUy_H2vFOOKPfZn-hEQ8EJPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No doubt you'll recognise a few of them as Titans u20s boys. Daniel Schwass, Hayden Schwass and Jayden Connors all performing well by the looks of things.

Good luck to them in the grand final!

Immortal

Good luck to the Burleigh Colts side in their Grand Final against Redcliffe this weekend, plenty of boys who are in our NYC squad involved such as the Schwass boys, Sam Grant, Jayden Connors etc, and a couple who will probably be involved in the squad next year, look to the bench for a hint on that. They beat Redcliffe in the major semi a couple of weeks, ago, fingers crossed they can do it again, Hail Sezer posted the highlights above. All the best to all the boys, Grand Finals are exciting events.

Good luck to Burleigh Colts for their Grand Final!

Also, we have signed Redcliffe prop Nathan Watts for our u20s in 2015

Big thanks to my source who I know will be reading over this at some point. Pussy.

2014 NYC Highlights

<script height="350px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =ZtMGducDo5elDBMnBbO3vx1OMzThz0CU"></script>

A lot of fantastic plays that weren't featured there as well. Still cool that the club has done it though.

Also for those who haven't seen it - Kane Elgeys highlights from 2014

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K6ATEP7Dc-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Junior

Colman wins U20s award
    Wed 24th September, 09:49PM
    NYC-Players-of-the-Year
    Back-rower Anthony Colman has won the NYC player of the year award after a wonderfully consistent season for Ben Woolf's under-20s.
    The players' player award went to captain and halfback Kane Elgey who steps up to the NRL squad next season
    while prop Mitch Sharp won the True Titan effort for his outstanging character and attitude in 2014.

Immortal

Saw them training yesterday, they looked focussed, Danial Schwass is the clear leader of the side, good luck to them today, I will be watching the live steam

Cant watch live stream because im at work but will be keeping track of updates. Up the bears