Default Salary Cap Question.

Do clubs still get Cap consessions the longer that they stay at a club and would there be any Titan that would be on consessions? Ie would Locky have been on full cap or discount as he stayed with The same club?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Do clubs still get Cap consessions the longer that they stay at a club and would there be any Titan that would be on consessions? Ie would Locky have been on full cap or discount as he stayed with The same club?
    Long Serving Player Allowance is 200k per player per season. Player have to play for the same club for 8 consecutive years including in the Holden Cup. So Luke Bailey and Mark Minnichello are two of our players that qualify for that.

Thanks justin I actually never new that there is a concession on the cap for long serving players at clubs. I think over ten years they should be exempt just my thought

So if Parker goes to Penrith and he is on $600k then Penrith will have to pay him the full $600 k without consessions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    So if Parker goes to Penrith and he is on $600k then Penrith will have to pay him the full $600 k without consessions.
    They can use there Marquee Player Allowance if they have any left see my comment in 2014 Squad & Signings thread http://leagueoftitans.com.au/showthr...t=25057&page=7.

Also depends on Third Party Agreements. Any amount of money paid from a business not directly linked to a club is not put in the clubs salary cap. For example if Jack Doe owned a car dealership and wanted to pay Parker 20k to be in a ad for his business that does not have to put in the salary cap unless he also pays the club i.e sponsors the club. for example the Broncos players in the NRMA ad. whatever they get paid for doing that ad has to be put in the salary cap as NRMA sponsors the Broncos