Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I dont think anyone really knows the real reason David May left, yes it was an absolute shock

I just had the feeling David was the sort of bloke that could hande anything that was thrown at him

Yes I agree with others at the end of the day we may have our own opinions etc but bottom line we are all fans and we all would love to see the team up there

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Closing a fans forum and the rubbish on twitter doesn't say to me they don't care what is being said either.
    This ... paranoia manifested.

Everybody on here is a Titans fan, the club itself doesn't offer any form of "suggestions box" or offer any response to genuine concerns, well at least not since David May took the bullet, so debate will always be rigorous and often caustic because of those worries and frustrations.

What I don't get is the reactionary attitude of the "True Fans" mob when confronted with a differing opinion. Rather than try and appease the "others" worries with genuine communication they get all bitter and twisted. The club needs its fans and we are them so it seems obvious that a small investment in transparency would be well worth it from their point of view ... unless they have something to be so thin-skiined about.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.