Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

They should have given him 50k to accept the parra deal. then we could have had Neil Henry as head coach.

Also, weren't the words loyalty and commitment bandied about when he announced he was staying with us...I'm sure the 150k had nothing to do with it...

I can't believe someone who has underperformed this much can put their hand out for a pay rise... Maybe he realises the myth is almost exposed and better cash in while he can.

This is just all kinds of sick. For once I am glad badel is on our backs placing pressure where our local journos won't.

I never beleive all that comes out in the media I doubt if this is reality
    particulaly given they have recruited key staff in the coaching top role and under 20s full time coach
    They would not have the money in the tank to add another 150,000 and the CEO would not be that stupid to let that happen
    One would hope

Boom. In Before post #18 disappears.

Agree wholly though. But I'll need you to be more specific about out which shirt hugging mate? A couple fit the bill.

Worst coach in the league gets a pay rise. Kearney must be fuming.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Boom. In Before post #18 disappears.

Agree wholly though. But I'll need you to be more specific about out which shirt hugging mate? A couple fit the bill.
    An extrapolation of Murphy's Law as applied to our management: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Worst coach in the league gets a pay rise. Kearney must be fuming.
    He should have tried harder to be worse or is that worser or worstest?

Just kidding ... we all know that this is just Searle negative gearing again.
    Last edited by Titanic; 05-10-13 at 12:42 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

He is a extremely average head coach, but he is a fantastic negotiator.

Credit where it is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Other than that, they probably just didn't want to be the first club who pays their "assistant" coach more than their head coach....
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 05-10-13 at 02:54 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

LOL like that one

On Twitter Martin Lang is none too happy at people having ago at Cartwright for his Payrise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    On Twitter Martin Lang is none too happy at people having ago at Cartwright for his Payrise.
    Martin Lang has had about 46 concussions.

He is employed to lift heavy stuff. Not speak
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Martin is saying people are having a go at GC titans.... No they are not.

They are having a go at the coach because they love the GC titans and want them to succeed, not wallow in mediocrity.

If supercoach carty loved the titans, he would be accountable, and step aside.

All these twitter wars almost make me want to open an account.

They sound like fun!

So sick of this saga. And the way some people are carrying on is just amateur & unprofessional.

Neil Henry should provide some much needed hope and direction. I'll be hanging out for the trial games more than most years.

This story HAS to be a piss take - surely?
    If I'm Annersley I'm begging Parra to take him off our books so we don't have to give the golden handshake for his inevitable sacking. Cartwright surely has the best job on the Gold Coast.

Just returned from Sydney and the GF. Reading stories like this make me want to head back.
    And what exactly does Martin Lang do at the Titans - other than defend mediocrity.