Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Oops sorry hammer, it was your design I stole for my avatar then credited to toads... Oh oh. Sorry mate.
    All good champ...glad you liked the design!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think hammer created that design, Mate. I just compiled a template from the Kooga site for others to use..

Well said, Mate. But we face the same dilemma as previois years before of this franchise being Michael Searle's Titans, and not the Gold Coast Titans. Until that changes, I expect the Fan Base to be excluded from this process (Jersey Design), as well as others..
    Er guys, there should be a few of you on here that were involved in the design process.

We had about 100 members (from memory) from all tiers - juniors, legion, steel, gold and foundation - involved in the design process.

To my mind it was better than a poll as that is just a yes/no vote. we actually took feedback and amended designs on the basis of what we were told.

The issue with a poll is we wouldn't have known who we were getting votes from....

But I'm reasonably certain you will like what you see with the new jersey.

Especially diehard.

D

I must've missed that memo. Because I would've been all over it, if it was made aware of it. I guess some/most/all of us will miss out again this year, because this years design was settled on not long after the 2012 season if I recall correctly.

Thanks David...I am heartened by the fact you are confident that we will like what we see from the new jersey.

Toads does raise a valid point...100 members is about 1.3% percent of the member base (on 7,500 members) and if you factored in possible members or supporters that are not members that figure would be even lower. Toads obviously was not one of those members and would have loved to have had a say!

I recognise that there is many issues with polls but there are more ways to skin a cat. The Bulletin (if they were willing) could have been involved for example like they were when the Titans name was decided.

To be fair to the Titans a bigger issue I believe would have been contractual issues with Adidas and not to be seen promoting the next supplier whilst contractually committed to another.

I suppose gaining some feedback was better than none!

Thanks David for the update (sorry if it sounds like a dig at you, as it is not intended...I for one greatly appreciated the work you did whilst at the Titans).

Cheers Mr. May.

I'm really excited! Wonder when it will be revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    Especially diehard
    Could only be royal blue with a big white VFC
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

David May in da building !!!!!
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

This is a design I would just love...simplistic, traditional and heaps of that Titan blue.

how to print screen on pc

I like that one hammer.

david may is the " Man " Still....

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I like that one hammer.
    Same here.

I'm nearly crying in hope that we will get chevron!

Great that members were included. I talked to a couple months ago about it. And they were excited. I was excited. Time to start saving.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hammer I'm a huge fan of your work, but if you take of the thin yellow lines away from the chevron is it not very similar to a cronulla jersey?

David's nod to diehard liking it indicates a return to a traditional design. I'm very keen.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Thanks David...I am heartened by the fact you are confident that we will like what we see from the new jersey.

Toads does raise a valid point...100 members is about 1.3% percent of the member base (on 7,500 members) and if you factored in possible members or supporters that are not members that figure would be even lower. Toads obviously was not one of those members and would have loved to have had a say!

I recognise that there is many issues with polls but there are more ways to skin a cat. The Bulletin (if they were willing) could have been involved for example like they were when the Titans name was decided.

To be fair to the Titans a bigger issue I believe would have been contractual issues with Adidas and not to be seen promoting the next supplier whilst contractually committed to another.

I suppose gaining some feedback was better than none!

Thanks David for the update (sorry if it sounds like a dig at you, as it is not intended...I for one greatly appreciated the work you did whilst at the Titans).

HAMMER. NAIL. HEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    HAMMER. NAIL. HEAD.
    That was clever....

Kinda wish I was that smart... Soooo, when you coming back Dave?