Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default 2014 Titans Jerseys

Discussion about our kit for 2014
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hey guys didn't know we were changing supplier who are we changing to also I think we might have a unique 9s jersey well fingers crossed anyway also can you guys keep an eye out for me for any titans away jersey that may go cheap if adidas are ending there association with us
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Hey guys didn't know we were changing supplier who are we changing to also I think we might have a unique 9s jersey well fingers crossed anyway also can you guys keep an eye out for me for any titans away jersey that may go cheap if adidas are ending there association with us
    Pretty sure we're changing to Kooga mate. Yeah shouldnt we at least be seeing some concepts come through soon?? Can't wait to see what they look like!

I think it was a good idea by some other clubs to vote for a at least one of their jersey's... because we are the ones who are going to buy em. What do u guys think??

I was under the impression we couldn't change the design too dramatically. Isn't there a rule where it can only change to a certain degree very 3 years or something?

Still looking forward to seeing what kooga come out with for us.

Can anyone make some designs

There were some great designs in a previous thread. My avatar is one that toads created I believe.

I did notice a 'Titan-esque' polo top in the New Arrivals section of koogas website. Throw a titans logo on it and I'd wear it.

I'll try to put a pic in soon

Kooga make good stuff & should be cheaper except for the jerseys they will be the same ridiculous price as every other brand because the NRL charge Drug Money for the licence & Logo's ..
    #itaintweaktospeak

That blue job, although not bad, has a distinctive female look to it
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I hope their energies are focussed on the process rather than the final outcome regarding the 2014 jerseys.
    It is obvious that other clubs have now taken the opportunity to engage their fans around their 2014 jersey designs...not rocket science really when it is the fans that will decide whether to purchase the jersey.
    I believe the 2013 jersey concept and design was an absolute disaster and I am convinced that they would have sold a record low in jersey numbers.
    The vast majority of professional sporting teams and organisations are trying to engage and leverage their supporter base through seeking their creativity and feedback...this jersey design should also reflect this ideal.
    I myself...and I have been a regular critic of this year's jersey...I would be happy to purchase the 2014 jersey if I believed that the supporter base was genuinely consulted and engaged in the selection process...even if I didn't like the design!
    My thoughts are we should be true to the colours that are Titans' colours! Our Titan blue should be the dominate colour...as our stadium when packed should be a sea of Titan blue. Get rid of shading etc...be simplistic with design (a good reflection of how this is changing in society is to look at the iOS7 design as compared to iOS 6...simple and flat). Bring back some tradition to our design...as I believe we have lost many traditional fans through the debacles of previous year's and we have an ageing Gold Coast.
    A good process will ultimately end in a great outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    There were some great designs in a previous thread. My avatar is one that toads created I believe.

I did notice a 'Titan-esque' polo top in the New Arrivals section of koogas website. Throw a titans logo on it and I'd wear it.

I'll try to put a pic in soon
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think hammer created that design, Mate. I just compiled a template from the Kooga site for others to use..

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I hope their energies are focussed on the process rather than the final outcome regarding the 2014 jerseys.
    It is obvious that other clubs have now taken the opportunity to engage their fans around their 2014 jersey designs...not rocket science really when it is the fans that will decide whether to purchase the jersey.
    I believe the 2013 jersey concept and design was an absolute disaster and I am convinced that they would have sold a record low in jersey numbers.
    The vast majority of professional sporting teams and organisations are trying to engage and leverage their supporter base through seeking their creativity and feedback...this jersey design should also reflect this ideal.
    I myself...and I have been a regular critic of this year's jersey...I would be happy to purchase the 2014 jersey if I believed that the supporter base was genuinely consulted and engaged in the selection process...even if I didn't like the design!
    My thoughts are we should be true to the colours that are Titans' colours! Our Titan blue should be the dominate colour...as our stadium when packed should be a sea of Titan blue. Get rid of shading etc...be simplistic with design (a good reflection of how this is changing in society is to look at the iOS7 design as compared to iOS 6...simple and flat). Bring back some tradition to our design...as I believe we have lost many traditional fans through the debacles of previous year's and we have an ageing Gold Coast.
    A good process will ultimately end in a great outcome!
    Well said, Mate. But we face the same dilemma as previois years before of this franchise being Michael Searle's Titans, and not the Gold Coast Titans. Until that changes, I expect the Fan Base to be excluded from this process (Jersey Design), as well as others..

Its pleasing to see so many teams revert to traditional logos and jerseys. Compare jerseys from now to ten years ago.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hey DH why not Wests Panthers for the home jersey and Valleys for the away?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That blue job, although not bad, has a distinctive female look to it
    Yep. The way the hips shwing!.

But the colour and simple pattern on the shoulder I like. Clean , smart, clasy.

Oops sorry hammer, it was your design I stole for my avatar then credited to toads... Oh oh. Sorry mate.