13 Ryan Hinchcliffe

Interchange
    14 Jason Ryles
    15 Tohu Harris
    16 Jordan McLean
    17 Kenneath Bromwich
    18 Gareth Widdop

Coach: Craig Bellamy
    Last edited by TITAN PETE; 10-09-13 at 06:46 PM.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Farrell keen to fire after Storm haze
    By Rob Forsaith
    AAP
    5:26am Wed 11th September, 2013

Many South Sydney players might like to erase their most recent NRL loss to Melbourne from their memory bank, but it's no problem for Dylan Farrell.

Farrell suffered a heavy concussion midway through the second half of the Storm's 26-8 win over the Rabbitohs on August 9, the previous meeting of the two sides that will square off on Friday night for a preliminary final berth.

The 22-year-old was knocked off course while going up for a bomb at AAMI Park, resulting in his head smacking into the knee of teammate Andrew Everingham.

In his post-match press conference, Souths coach Michael Maguire questioned why play wasn't stopped at the time and why his side weren't awarded a penalty for Farrell being "taken out".

Farrell said this week he bears no ill will towards the Storm - his memory far too foggy to know what exactly happened in the contest that left him so dazed.

Instead there's more a feeling of unfinished business, with the St George Illawarra-bound winger keen to find the tryline against Melbourne instead of exiting the field on a stretcher and in a neck brace.

"I think it was the 60th minute, so it would have been good to play the last 20," Farrell said ahead of Friday night's ANZ Stadium clash.

"Ben Teo's try (in the first half), that's probably the only thing I remember. The rest of it is a bit of a blur to be honest."

Farrell didn't need reminding of the threat posed by the Storm, who have won 14 of their past 15 matches against the Rabbitohs.

"I know they're a quality team that always turns up against us," he said.

"We've got to work together if we want to win. If we don't do that, they will put some points on us.

"The football steps up now, I've just got to work harder."
    #itaintweaktospeak

Two of my favourite teams. Now Storm is News Ltd free (I have a much much bigger grudge against them after the last several weeks.) And the grand old Bunnies.

I guess Id back Souths. But want both to progress. Great to see Widdop back. As I want him there for the English World Cup campaign.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Russell Crowe is there to cheer on Souths
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Pretty boring game to watch , looks like refs are going to decide the finals this year, i am putting $20 on the refs to take it.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Some calls were down right crazy.
    How's the winger going on to his head.

I thought he was gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Worst Storm performance for a while, particularly the passing game.

Refs are morons. Going to be along finals series if they are this consistently hopeless. Probably the best thing about not being in the finals is you don't have to worry about the refs costing you the game.

Well.. didn't expect that result. Bunnies look the goods to give it a good crack. Not the usual Storm though, their efforts appeared to take away what could've easily been a good game. Bunnies turned up on the night 'n Storm were there to make numbers..

But yeah, even with changes to how they use the Video Ref this year. They're going to ballz it up for the Finals for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Refs are morons. Going to be along finals series if they are this consistently hopeless. Probably the best thing about not being in the finals is you don't have to worry about the refs costing you the game.
    Just ask the Cowboys and their fans.

Friggin' useless refs, friggin' useless video refs, friggin' useless review system. :boo:

This sort of sh!t is the biggest threat to the game of RL. Why support a team if the refs decide who wins????