Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 ... LastLast

I wouldn't pay overs for Hurrell but if the team could get around him and get him focused in defence he could be real weapon.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Mcfadden said on the news here last night that Hurrell was dropped due to his attitude in defence. No effort beyond the minimum expectation. When Hodko made that break he didn't even chase.

Hurrell is on the outer at the Warriors. They're chasing every centre available, as well as promoting Ngani Laumape (who IMO is a better prospect than Hurrell but those of you who know me will know why I'm so bias lel). They are also pinning a lot of hope of David Fusitua being their long term centre.

Both Hurrell and Locke could be looking for new clubs come 2015. Unsure I'd take either but that is subject to how our squad develops over the year and what our other options are.

Mole tweeting that Roosters (who are already odds on favourite to sign Fergo for 2015) are in the race to sign Folau after his spat with ARU.

I hope we go hard for Izzy.

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    Mole tweeting that Roosters (who are already odds on favourite to sign Fergo for 2015) are in the race to sign Folau after his spat with ARU.

I hope we go hard for Izzy.
    Roosters recruitment drive is so aggressive. With all that cash freed up form SBW though I'm not surprised.

If Izzy was available, I'd hope that we would throw everything at him

If TITAN PETE is watching get onto the blower with whoever you know at the Titans and get them to go hard after Folau. But maybe if Roosters get Folau then the Furgo deal might not go through.

yeah folau showed in union he is the very elite.

i would go bananas for him, but it would cost so much. he would immediately be the best paid player in league imo. and probably worth it.

Folau would be ok but Ferguson would be a better fit in the model of our team. Folau needs to be fed the ball which we don't do very well if at all while Ferguson is the bulldozer we need, I think anyway.

Just watched the segment that Brenton Lawrence from
    The footy show. Great segment. WHY DID WE LET HIM GO. IMO we need to get him back here.

he was a good player here, and Manly have made him better. i wish him well and and really happy he has found a good coach and team to learn from and achieve success.

Bring back BJ! Bring back BJ! Bring back BJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Bring back BJ! Bring back BJ! Bring back BJ!
    LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    he was a good player here, and Manly have made him better. i wish him well and and really happy he has found a good coach and team to learn from and achieve success.
    This.

So very well said!!

Ben Teo apparently wants to head home to QLD and Mole reckons we're still in the chase for proctor ... Doubt we'd get both, I'd rather Proctor.

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    Ben Teo apparently wants to head home to QLD and Mole reckons we're still in the chase for proctor ... Doubt we'd get both, I'd rather Proctor.
    I heard that we can not offer enough for Proctor. I would like either of those two players at our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    I heard that we can not offer enough for Proctor. I would like either of those two players at our club.
    I remember reading that. Was that before or after Harrison announced his retirement at the end of the year?