Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    I'm working in the US now thats where I have been. Carty might say he is staying but I have heard there is a lot of talk in Titans boardroom about giving him the flick and well Neil Henry has already signed with the Titans so its only a matter of time
    I hope you're right mate.

Sent you a message with my source mate
    My mail box is also open and willing

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    My mail box is also open and willing
    you tart you
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Maybe the hold up is the payout figure!

I know one thing if Carty goes i will sign up for a new membership as soon as i . hear official news
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    I know one thing if Carty goes i will sign up for a new membership as soon as i . hear official news
    Me also.

In fact I would sign all 3 of my memberships.

Just thinking about this year. And the promise it had.
    The golf game at Parkwood and the players and forum members and how it's finished.

Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I'd be inclined to join you two. But can't bring myself to it (re-new memberships), until someone relinquishes his control over the Clubs operations.

I know he's a majority shareholder, but I just can't bring myself to do it after years of nearly bringing the Club to its knees numerous times, just because the way they conduct their business. The Club deserves better than that 'n I cant get around that issue until it changes for good.

That said, I'm still looking forward to the day that I be a fully paid up member once again.

I'd be so ****in' happy if this comes about. I'd probably have a lil' accident in my pants..
    Oh crap...you mean you haven't had an 'accident' yet. Far out, I thought at our age it just happened.

I'd be inclined to join you two. But can't bring myself to it (re-new memberships), until someone relinquishes his control over the Clubs operations.

I know he's a majority shareholder, but I just can't bring myself to do it after years of nearly bringing the Club to its knees numerous times, just because the way they conduct their business. The Club deserves better than that 'n I cant get around that issue until it changes for good.

That said, I'm still looking forward to the day that I be a fully paid up member once again.
    If there is a change in the coach's seat, I'd be inclined to join you fellas or go to quite a few games at the very least. I'd even don the Lycra once or twice, as long as Coaster will hold my Chikko Roll.

If there is a change in the coach's seat, I'd be inclined to join you fellas or go to quite a few games at the very least. I'd even don the Lycra once or twice, as long as Coaster will hold my Chikko Roll.
    If coaster has your chiko roll, who will hang to your dim sims?

Coaster...I here you. We started with golf, promise, big wins at home, The Jamal and alby show....into a team that finished as close to 13th as it did to the top 8.

Hard to believe.

I'm working in the US now thats where I have been. Carty might say he is staying but I have heard there is a lot of talk in Titans boardroom about giving him the flick and well Neil Henry has already signed with the Titans so its only a matter of time
    Are you the Mole?

Send me a link to the source as well pls
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    If coaster has your chiko roll, who will hang to your dim sims?

Coaster...I here you. We started with golf, promise, big wins at home, The Jamal and alby show....into a team that finished as close to 13th as it did to the top 8.

Hard to believe.

My new costume
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

This was a while ago but the Mole said clubs were interested in Beau Falloon.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Henry signs on as assistant coach with titans
    http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/nr...-1226728811203

Bloody beauty.

Edit: In my excitement, I posted before reading full story. Apologies, seems this is yet to be made official.
    Last edited by K2G; 28-09-13 at 01:04 AM.

A good pick up, and I think this will help Carty