Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast

I really hope this isn't True

Henry set to leave Gold Coast
    Last week I told you how valuable Neil Henry has been to the Titans this season - but the bad news is that the Gold Coast are resigned to losing him for 2015. Henry is on around $150,000 as assistant coach of the Titans - a massive pay cut for a guy who could command $500,000 as a head coach. The respected former Cowboys coach could be in the sights of both the Warriors and Dragons. The Warriors have told stand-in coach Andrew McFadden the job is his in 2015 - if he makes the finals. That seems a long shot, however, given the club's poor start to the season. And the Dragons will decide in a month whether to keep coach Steve Price. Price and the Dragons started the season well but have hit the wall in recent weeks.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl...m1c1y2km1p789y

God I hope that article is not true. Cause if he does go and we are stuck with Carty for one more year it will make it difficult to renew our membership for next year.

You got to hand it to Henry, doing good work on $150,000 when he could be on $500,000.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    You got to hand it to Henry, doing good work on $150,000 when he could be on $500,000.
    Yes.a true professional doesn't adjust his quality of work due to pay rate. Still, $150,000 isn't shabby.
    A good year for the Titans should increase his negotiating position. Given that a resurgence has coincided with his arrival.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Griff0 View Post
    I really hope this isn't True

Henry set to leave Gold Coast
    Last week I told you how valuable Neil Henry has been to the Titans this season - but the bad news is that the Gold Coast are resigned to losing him for 2015. Henry is on around $150,000 as assistant coach of the Titans - a massive pay cut for a guy who could command $500,000 as a head coach. The respected former Cowboys coach could be in the sights of both the Warriors and Dragons. The Warriors have told stand-in coach Andrew McFadden the job is his in 2015 - if he makes the finals. That seems a long shot, however, given the club's poor start to the season. And the Dragons will decide in a month whether to keep coach Steve Price. Price and the Dragons started the season well but have hit the wall in recent weeks.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl...m1c1y2km1p789y

A lot of "ifs" in the story. I wouldn't be reading into it much atm. Henry has already come out and said he was not interested in the Warriors coaching job. His wife would divorce him. I think the Dragons are about as bad a Warriors as far as being the Head Coach at the club so I don't think he would go there either.

$150,000 with limited responsibility is not too shabby at all ... if we go well this year then surely our geniuses will make Cartwright Football Director which means moving Searle back to the Cayman Islands and let Henry run the show on decent coin ... in fact he and Cartwright could swap paycheques.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    God I hope that article is not true. Cause if he does go and we are stuck with Carty for one more year it will make it difficult to renew our membership for next year.
    Unfortunately mate we are stuck with Carty until 2017 if his sees the contract out.
    Losing Henry was/is always likely and the only thing that can prevent that is the team crashing and burning and for Carty to get the punt. If Carty stays as coach then Henry has to leave to get a NRL coaching job.
    As someone has said, NZ might be out but he really has to take any other job going. While ever Searle is there, it appears Carty is safe whatever the results.

It's only a matter of time before Henry leaves.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

If the team crashes and burns then Cartwright has now positioned Henry to go down with him ... clever play.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

After watching samoa vs fiji krisnan inu is the answer to our problems in the centres plus he can kick so no more birdy conversions. He is great in defence which is what we need and he is a strike weapon in attack. The titans must meet with his management!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    After watching samoa vs fiji krisnan inu is the answer to our problems in the centres plus he can kick so no more birdy conversions. He is great in defence which is what we need and he is a strike weapon in attack. The titans must meet with his management!!!
    Just thinking the same thing. On LU forum it's suggested he might be off to the Storm.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post

No thanks the guy has a very poor attitude and is not someone we need at the club. I will take Moga over him thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    No thanks the guy has a very poor attitude and is not someone we need at the club. I will take Moga over him thanks
    Poor attitude but u want to sign a Drug Dealer
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Poor attitude but u want to sign a Drug Dealer
    Says you who comes from the days where drugs were cool. And yes I would take a reformed drug dealer who has done his time over Inu who has a poor ****ing attitude and maybe if where lucky play one good game. Just like we have a wife beater at the club mate everyone can change get off your ****ing high horse.

Drugs aren't cool anymore?