Page 75 of 120 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1799

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just reading in Sunday paper titans having another crack at Daniel Mortimer, tried unsuccessfully last year to get him and a reportedly having another crack
    Oh hell no. He will be like another Luke Capewell. Henry for me please.

Banned

I'm hearing from a reliable source that the Titans are interested in signing Karmichael Hunt.

On the topic of signings, the club should be on the lookout for a front rower. We need a front rower with speed to inject some spark to the pack. Get Brenton Lawrence back or even buy Danny Wicks, surely he'd come cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just reading in Sunday paper titans having another crack at Daniel Mortimer, tried unsuccessfully last year to get him and a reportedly having another crack
    No we couldn't be that desperate or stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    I'm hearing from a reliable source that the Titans are interested in signing Karmichael Hunt.

On the topic of signings, the club should be on the lookout for a front rower. We need a front rower with speed to inject some spark to the pack. Get Brenton Lawrence back or even buy Danny Wicks, surely he'd come cheap.
    Thats a really good post man.

I wish you spoke in such measured tones last night.

I agree I would love to get Lawrence back, but am really happy for him and his move to manly.

I still think Hannant had a bit to offer. Good for team culture too IMO.

Id id have to think who else is available.

Good to see you can post decent stuff (in my opinion anyway).
    Wouldn't mind Karmichael but definitely not Wicks. People doing drugs can sometimes be excused for making a mistake - dealers are scum. No way Brenton will come back as he is happy being developed down there wheras he was going nowhere here. Bit like Gavin Cooper.
    Decent and better players in the 1,6,7, and perhaps 9 are the biggest priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Good to see you can post decent stuff (in my opinion anyway).
    Wouldn't mind Karmichael but definitely not Wicks. People doing drugs can sometimes be excused for making a mistake - dealers are scum. No way Brenton will come back as he is happy being developed down there wheras he was going nowhere here. Bit like Gavin Cooper.
    Decent and better players in the 1,6,7, and perhaps 9 are the biggest priority.
    id settle for some training. buying one good coach might save buying a whole new spine.

Haven't we been through this already Justin19
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hunt thing has been In the papers for a while now so not really breaking news. What would be is if we have signed Hunt. However knowing our club that's not going to happen.

As for Props now that Whitey has resigned I feel we don't need anymore. We have six in the rotation plenty. So no thanks to Wicks. I heard that Hannant was sounded out but didn't show up to a meeting set up between himself and the Titans. So that looks unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Haven't we been through this already Justin19
    Its not Justin19,

This lovely dear has just so happened to have been caught out posting on facebook then quickly retracting the comments.

God bless, they are just looking out for the total package
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Its not Justin19,

This lovely dear has just so happened to have been caught out posting on facebook then quickly retracting the comments.

Pm me the place on FB so I can see.

Most of you probably know this but as Pete mentioned earlier, Khan Ahwang has signed with the club and will start training next pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Its not Justin19,

So u mean there is more than one ****** that wants sign the drug dealer ?
    #itaintweaktospeak

Don has signed a 2 year extension too as reported in todays Bulletin

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Great news & well deserved for one of only 2 players in our back line that can hold their heads up for putting in all season so far

Let's see if he's rewarded when the team is named tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Great to hear. I wouldn't have blamed him for leaving but I gather talks were probably finalised before the weekends team selection.