Page 59 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Drugs aren't cool anymore?

Sorry wrong word I should have said acceptable. Back when Pete was born his parents were probably smoking weed all day everyday and popping pills like no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    Says you who comes from the days where drugs were cool. And yes I would take a reformed drug dealer who has done his time over Inu who has a poor ****ing attitude and maybe if where lucky play one good game. Just like we have a wife beater at the club mate everyone can change get off your ****ing high horse.
    They've never been cool you Germ , I never said we should look at Inu so wake up to yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry wrong word I should have said acceptable. Back when Pete was born his parents were probably smoking weed all day everyday and popping pills like no tomorrow.
    Keep it up Keyboard warrior
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    They've never been cool you Germ , I never said we should look at Inu so wake up to yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Keep it up Keyboard warrior

Calm down old fella don't want you having a heart attack.

I don't think drugs are cool but back in you day they were. In my eyes Wicks has done his time and deserves a second chance.

Just remember bud I have access to your membership and I might just cancel it if you wanna keep going.

I don't think drugs are cool but back in you day they were. In my eyes Wicks has done his time and deserves a second chance.

Just remember bud I have access to your membership and I might just cancel it if you wanna keep going.
    Thank you for identifying yourself & canceling my membership are words you should never have used nor are you capable of doing
    #itaintweaktospeak

I've seen some silly comments on the net at times.. But that one is right up there in the Top 10 of all time.

EDIT: BTW, Drugs are still cool. Just because you two say they aren't doesn't make it so.
    Last edited by Toads; 04-05-14 at 12:39 PM.

Hey Justin, watch it old fruit, some of us were around in the Sixties and if you weren't there then you wouldn't get it ... right Toads? I was graded in '72 which should give you a clue and I doubt suggesting to anybody that their parents were "popping pills everyday" will win you too many friends. Keep it to rugby league will ya.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I've seen some silly comments on the net at times.. But that one is right up there in the Top 10 of all time.
    Considering the Titans membership team consists of what..maybe 3 or 4 people and we can rule out Chris, then it narrows it down enormously if in fact Justin19 is what he says he is? (Which I doubt)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Considering the Titans membership team consists of what..maybe 3 or 4 people and we can rule out Chris, then it narrows it down enormously if in fact Justin19 is what he says he is? (Which I doubt)
    I didn't say I was part of the Membership team. I said I had access to cancel memberships. Oh and no my name isn't Justin so good luck trying to find out who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    The number represents his IQ I think , there's another number that tells u other things it's called an IP Address
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

The number represents his IQ I think , there's another number that tells u other things it's called an IP Address
    Sure ever heard of a VPN.

Nah too old for that sort of Mumbo Jumbo ,, can u get it in Southport though
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Nah too old for that sort of Mumbo Jumbo ,, can u get it in Southport though
    it means Virtual Private Network. Meaning I mask my IP address for privacy reasons.

it means Virtual Private Network. Meaning I mask my IP address for privacy reasons.
    So u are too young understand the word Sarcasm
    #itaintweaktospeak

So u are too young understand the word Sarcasm
    Ah ha ... at last something we old farts can recognise ... and I thought that a VPN meant a very prickly nuisance.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

No thanks the guy has a very poor attitude and is not someone we need at the club. I will take Moga over him thanks
    Says you who comes from the days where drugs were cool. And yes I would take a reformed drug dealer who has done his time over Inu who has a poor ****ing attitude and maybe if where lucky play one good game. Just like we have a wife beater at the club mate everyone can change get off your ****ing high horse.

I didn't say I was part of the Membership team. I said I had access to cancel memberships. Oh and no my name isn't Justin so good luck trying to find out who I am.
    I'm ALL for arguing and making a point, but who the **** is this muppet...lol

Pull ya head in ya useless twat! No point making threats in here, they don't mean ****....Especially from you MR 'VPN'....

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!