Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1799

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    I reckon everyone should get on the phone and ring the Titans in now or in the morning to voice our anger at this crap. I just did.
    Onya mate.

Where is this article btw

Trying to find it. It's on a fave book page Gold Coast Titans Fans Club Facebook.

Sorry can't copy link.

Junior

If Cartwrong lets him walk I wonder how he will explain this one... What a farce. Putrid and pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    If Cartwrong lets him walk I wonder how he will explain this one... What a farce. Putrid and pathetic..
    100% Agree mate....

BRING BACK DAVID MAY is all I can say so he can sort this cluster f$#k out...

Attachment 535

Can't say I'd blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Attachment 535

Can't say I'd blame him.
    Me either.

His development as a player is severely hindered being under Cartwright.

I think where it gets tough for Meady is here..
    Does he stay and hope Carty goes at end of 2014, therefore getting his spot at fullback?
    Or does he eliminate that risk and go to a new club that wants him as a fullback right now?

I'd be absolutely devastated if he went, but I wouldn't blame him either.

our club ruined by the egotistical old boys club who aren't even old boys … sickening.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

What a terrible situation for all involved if true. There's always the 'Gerard Beale' factor when moving to a club under the proviso that you will play your favored position only to be usurped by a bigger name signing... And there's only so many bad things I can say about Zillman, our coach, and our "board" before words just become superfluous... At the moment it's just a case of sit and watch the club burn, and wait for change to come - hopefully sooner the later. Very painful as a fan.

If Mead does go, like others, i certainly wouldn't begrudge him, I just hope he stays in the NRL and ends up in a team that is an over-all better outfit (Bulldogs) and not just another badly coached one that needs a fullback (Canberra).

Although I'm resigned to the probability of Carty fulfilling his 5 Year Contract - there is no way Zillman doesn't become a scapegoat and loose the fb spot to someone next year.

Either way, I think someone other than Zillman will be a first choice fb for a majority of 2015. [hopefully Meady]

For me it's gone beyond hoping he plays FB at the Titans. I'm begging him to go play in a team that will let him grow even if he has to earn it the hard way from NSW cup.

Fb is the preference but dam if be happy seeing him sit out Josh Morris and the NSW halves on the wing.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I think Zillman is being unfairly sledged by a group mentality on here. Mead is an outstanding player both wing or fullback and we don't need him sulking because he has grandiose plans on one position and if he does than his attitude needs adjusting

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy1979 View Post
    I think Zillman is being unfairly sledged by a group mentality on here. Mead is an outstanding player both wing or fullback and we don't need him sulking because he has grandiose plans on one position and if he does than his attitude needs adjusting
    I think that Mead is a better player than TTP at FB but if he is picked elsewhere he needs to be a professional and accept it. If he is unhappy in his work environment then he has the right to leave. I can understand people being upset with the way JC picks the team but until he is gone he is the coach and has the right to pick the team his way. If people are that fired up about JC then make a stand like the Dragon's fans did. Put it out in the face of everybody, not just here. I want him gone too but have had to accept that it is not likely to change.

Seems Josh McGuire is going to look at the open market. Happy to look at him so we can get Myles out of the front row. Anyone?

I never been one that has enjoyed sledging players (taking shots at management is a different story). But there comes a time once everything has been tried and tested (regarding Zillman), you have question what's going on, and when can we expect any change? The guy has had a handful of years in the position to prove himself, but I keep seeing the same crap every time he takes to the field.

What ****s me the most, is his piss poor defense 10 metres out. There's not one occasion I can recall that I've seen him take someone on and stop them short of the try line. That there is something I suggest you keep an eye out for in future and be prepared to be disappointed.

For what it's worth, I didn't need the input of others to form that opinion. I only had to watch how he goes about his business on the paddock.

SO Mead is possibly going , just show how far this club is slipping, and realistically i cant see if changing for the next few years.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Junior

I agree with your post, (respect everyone's opinion on this forum as love freedom of speech) but NRL is one of the hardest toughest sport games on this planet, and every player that does play this game for a period is a good player and they have ups & downs of form due to the toughness and ferocity of the greatest game of all. Remember Zillman is back from injury and like all players coming back it does take weeks to get back matchfitness, confidence, etc and my opinion he is a good footballer and Mead is another talented footballer and one of his best positions is the wing, and has had many great games for us on the wing. We have a great side picked for this week and I firmly believe we will WIN. Lets be positive for our Team not always negative. but my opinion only. Go Titans Yeah