Page 44 of 120 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 ... LastLast

MG on tripple M this morning reckons Proctor to Dragons.

Link.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    MG on tripple M this morning reckons Proctor to Dragons.

Link.

Won't happen his manager has already come out and said the only way he will leave Melbourne is if it's to go back home to the Gold Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah hes with our u20s. Played 10mins vs tigers and did his hammy. Decent player but I reckon tevita is the one to watch
    Thanks HS. Wasn't sure how old that was.

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    Won't happen his manager has already come out and said the only way he will leave Melbourne is if it's to go back home to the Gold Coast.
    Justin how confident are you of Proctor signing?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Justin how confident are you of Proctor signing?
    The way I see it the club is not going to resign Mini or Harro. Bull it is up to him at this stage if he fills up to going around again. So for Proctor he has expressed his interest in wanting to come home. So it is just a matter of time and the Titans working out a contract for him. At the moment I am about 90% sure he will sign with the club. We are an even greater chance of getting him as we have got about half our salary cap to spend with Hunt looking like he is going to stay in the AFL

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have today advised Andrew Fifita’s management that he will not be playing for the Club given the final terms of the NRL Playing Contract could not be agreed.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Raelene Castle has offered the following comment:

“After signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Andrew we’ve not been able to agree on the final terms of his NRL Playing Contract and have ceased negotiations with his management.

“We wish Andrew all the best for the future" Castle said

"Andrew is disappointed that we could not finalise terms with the Bulldogs but we still have several options in the pipeline to explore," Fifitas Management Group I.am Athlete Management said.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014...ew_fifita.html

would prefer Fifta

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Griff0 View Post
    The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have today advised Andrew Fifita’s management that he will not be playing for the Club given the final terms of the NRL Playing Contract could not be agreed.

“After signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Andrew we’ve not been able to agree on the final terms of his NRL Playing Contract and have ceased negotiations with his management.

"Andrew is disappointed that we could not finalise terms with the Bulldogs but we still have several options in the pipeline to explore," Fifitas Management Group I.am Athlete Management said.

would prefer Fifta

No thanks he is a giant wanker. anyway he will go to union now

Quote Originally Posted by Griff0 View Post

would prefer Fifta
    Pi**ing myself laughing. What a clown to say what he did. If his heart was in League I would love him here but he seems screwed in the head at the moment.
    Union will probably further bankrupt themselves and take him which will be interesting considering they are cutting the size of the contracts offered to Wallabies players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Pi**ing myself laughing. What a clown to say what he did. If his heart was in League I would love him here but he seems screwed in the head at the moment.
    Union will probably further bankrupt themselves and take him which will be interesting considering they are cutting the size of the contracts offered to Wallabies players.
    Bulldogs just went up in my estimations. Legendary. Fifita just got owned.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

THE Gold Coast Titans have signed Israel Folau’s cousin, Soape Palau.
    He was at the Broncos, but was granted a release last month after a dispute with the club.
    Palau was struggling mentally after his fallout with the Broncos, but has sorted himself out again.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    The way I see it the club is not going to resign Mini or Harro. Bull it is up to him at this stage if he fills up to going around again. So for Proctor he has expressed his interest in wanting to come home. So it is just a matter of time and the Titans working out a contract for him. At the moment I am about 90% sure he will sign with the club. We are an even greater chance of getting him as we have got about half our salary cap to spend with Hunt looking like he is going to stay in the AFL
    i heard from a mate who knows the west tigers recruiter that hunt only stayed in AFL to get the final 1mill left on his contract and will be back in the nrl next year with us or brisbane. also he mentioned the titans are sussing out benji and how he likes being on the bench in union.

I would let Harrison and mini both go for Proctor. but its about time we start investing in our jnrs so we have ppl coming through so we dont replace ppl who get injured with 25+ year olds who have never really made it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    i heard from a mate who knows the west tigers recruiter that hunt only stayed in AFL to get the final 1mill left on his contract and will be back in the nrl next year with us or brisbane. also he mentioned the titans are sussing out benji and how he likes being on the bench in union.

I would let Harrison and mini both go for Proctor. but its about time we start investing in our jnrs so we have ppl coming through so we dont replace ppl who get injured with 25+ year olds who have never really made it.

I can say 100% that Hunt will not be coming to the Titans. our offer has been taken off the table when he decided not to come this year as first agreed. As for Benji he is quite settled in NZ with is wife having a nice job in the media so the only NRL club he will end up with is the Warriors.
    Last edited by justin19; 31-03-14 at 04:39 PM.

Fifita ... what a forkwit ... owned is right and the 'Doggies just reamed him, hahahahaha. I don't want Hunt or Bungy at any price but I do want Ferguson.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

According to Travis Meyn's twitter;

"James Roberts has signed a 2 year deal with the Titans."
    "Wont be available for at least another 6 weeks while he recovers from a broken ankle."

From Titans.com.au

The iSelect Titans have today added talented 21-year-old fullback-winger James Roberts to its NRL roster after he agreed to a two-year deal with the club.

Roberts has proven himself to be an exciting naturally gifted footballer by scoring 11 tries in his 16 NRL appearances for South Sydney and the Penrith.

It will be at least six weeks before Roberts is able to return to the field as he recuperates from an ankle injury and prepares himself for an NRL on the Gold Coast, where he spent some of his youth.

Roberts is thankful for the opportunity to work with the likes of former Penrith teammate Brad Tighe plus Preston Campbell, the club’s Titans 4 Tomorrow and Indigenous figurehead, as he establishes himself on the Gold Coast, and playing with childhood friend Albert Kelly, the in-form Titans halfback.

“My priority is to work hard on earning the respect of everybody at the club and hopefully be back on the field in six to eight weeks,” said Roberts who was man of the match in last year’s Holden Cup grand final won by the Panthers.

iSelect Titans coach John Cartwright said he is excited to have someone of Roberts’ outstanding attacking capabilities at the club and looks forward to providing a positive and professional environment for him to fulfil his undoubted potential and establish himself as a regular NRL player.