Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
Thankfully, I think we're safe from that potential disaster from occurring. Sounds like he is only interested in playing for a Sydney club. A shame, because i think Melbourne would've been one of the few clubs who A) want him b) need him and c) could actually improve his game and make him relevant again.

I suppose he could help our club to engage the Kiwi and Pacific Island demographics in the area which at the moment is grossly untapped, but i think there are better prospects in that regard (Milford, Izzy particularly) that would offer much more to our club.

As for Proctor - I don't think he's worth 600K in the context of what our team needs.

Myles to lock, James to Front Row, Ioane to bench or Bird to lock, Myles to second row, James to Front Row, Ioane to bench looks better than what we have now no matter how you cut it.

Until Mini's tenure as a bench second rower for us comes to an end, signing Teo, Proctor, McQueen or whoever else would be very nice, but not as important as a strike center, fullback, young marquee, or coach would be.
Nicely put about Proctor, my thoughts exactly. Those funds should be invested elsewhere, as you also went on to say.

Agreed and thumbs up