Page 57 of 120 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast

Agree with the don being ahead of Gordon comments. Gordons best asset is his ability to attack bombs but outside of that he doesnt offer much IMO

Sramas been offered a deal, yet to accept..
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Gordon's courage can't be faulted but he is so often caught out in defence, however, he does bring a great chase to any kick and does get involved a lot ... would be hard to move him for someone who could cover the defence and then lose his other skills.

Don is definitely an NRL player now and Mead should never be moved from fullback. The funny thing about Zillman is that he is short of game time and needs to come back through QCup like anybody else.

My biggest worry is James who just seems to be one cylinder short of what is really required to be an enforcer and I would like to have Teo in our team rather than Proctor. No Hannant please.

Also if we keep Carter in the team then it's either Srama or Falloon, not all three.

Taylor at left centre = luv ... he is just our better version of the hairy goat previously known as Idris.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

SEZAR going nowhere ,BS story just like Taylor being shopped around
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Good to hear Titan Pete. He showed glimpses of development and he just digs in so much it would be sad if he left.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Good to hear Titan Pete. He showed glimpses of development and he just digs in so much it would be sad if he left.
    Only "glimpses" DB!
    I agree that I would like to see him stay and see if he develops further. As with all my other comments about players, I always temper them as perhaps under a different coaching structure they may shine. I live in hope that now our defence is good that someone is going to flick the switch and our attack will also click.
    I also agree with the comments about the money Proctor is supposedly asking. That is top shelf money for an ok but not great player in my opinion.

Sezer is turning into a nice little try poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Great news Pete. Sezer played well on Sunday and looked like he was playing his way into form. Hope it wasn't an audition for another club.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Sramas been offered a deal, yet to accept..
    Hope he does, is important to our Team and the future growth of our Titans NRL Team

- - - Updated - - -

Like this Forum, as everyone can freely give their opinion. I want to give Carty a big rap on the teams performance this year, in that the are showing the attributes I lov about a good team, where they are always pushing team 1st and working for ea other and just have great attitude in defence. we are so lucky to be able to have a NRL team to support and they are giving us something to cheer about. Go Titans Go.

TB, your sentiments are laudable and your opinion respected but after years of watching this bloke I would hazard to say that Henry and the players' attitudes have more to do with this than anything Cartwright brings to the team.

I add that it has taken seven years of one-dimensional gameplanes, eclectic selection decisions, poor recruitment/retention options and limited junior development to get the team into even a vaguely reasonable position on the field ... and as much I am enjoying bragging rights for our position on the table, I am far from convinced that we are anything more than "the same team different jerseys" than in previous years ... let's hope I'm wrong.

I wonder titanic if Henry's help has given Carty some freedom to just concentrate on managing the teams attitude and happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I wonder titanic if Henry's help has given Carty some freedom to just concentrate on managing the teams attitude and happiness.
    This might be true, i have met him through my Daughter and he come s across as a likable bloke away from coaching.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Can't believe that League Week saying that we are along with most clubs a chance of getting Proctor. One reason he approached us was that him and his wife wanted to start a family And wanted to be around family back here on the coast.

In fact I have nothing against Cartwright as a bloke. I am sure he is good club and family man but his coaching stinks. if he is leaving that to Henry then fine.

Yeah, probably what Titanic mentioned fits the mold for most of us knockers. Nothing against the man personally, just over 'n done with his role as Head Coach.