Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1799

I rate Arona quite highly as well. Him and Hannant would be my pick out of that list (yes I've jumped on the Hannant bandwagon as well).

We all wanted a few gone from the squad at the beginning of the yr

Harro, Bailey, Mini, Michaels, give me 2 more to that list...
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

The funny thing is we already had a great ball playing aggressive front rower that we never took seriously,now he runs on for the team coming first. Mr Lawrence. This showed to me the greatest lack of vision. Watching him in Qcup I knew he was a total package.

With Brisbane signing another Fullback we surely must have a chance of picking up at least one of them. They must know that 8 fullbacks is too many for any team. Maybe they are following Carty's example of having a team of forwards.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1227044257677
    Psmitty

@TonyWebeck: Titans will announce their coach for 2015 and beyond at 2.45pm this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    @TonyWebeck: Titans will announce their coach for 2015 and beyond at 2.45pm this afternoon.
    Meyn reporting Henry for 3 years

Henry has also come out and said that we are looking for outside backs and a strike centre too.

It's too bad the market for centre's off contract at the end of this year is terribad

Quote Originally Posted by mup23 View Post
    Meyn reporting Henry for 3 years
    I think we will see the Dogs put plenty on us this weekend as the majority of players realise that Henry doesn't rate them.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I think we will see the Dogs put plenty on us this weekend as the majority of players realise that Henry doesn't rate them.
    I tend to agree with this

He's going to be active in the market - has hinted on numerous occasions that our roster is poor.

And they are that silly they are not even attempting to make them selves look like a good buy for another club....... If your team no longer wants you, put forward performances that make others want you would seem like a good career move to me.

Our roster is poor. The players may have thought that they would play Henry out of the coaching position by not turning up against St George and NZ. Now, hopefully, the shoe is on the other foot.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    We all wanted a few gone from the squad at the beginning of the yr

Harro, Bailey, Mini, Michaels, give me 2 more to that list...
    My information is that Takarangi will not be with us next year. He is being chased by the Dragons, Sharks and Tigers with the Dragons the supposed front runners. No loss there.

The talk of Sezar wanting out persists. There is a good chance his management will try to get him back to Sydney. I will be very, very interested to see how he goes in a different system. As a fanbase we are absolutely notorious for over rating our players and our opinion on this character is divided. I think he is a product of poor coaching, so heading somewhere else will put that to the test.

As I have previously said, I think our targets in order should be:
    1. B Hunt
    2. Hannant
    3. Strike centre

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Our roster is poor. The players may have thought that they would play Henry out of the coaching position by not turning up against St George and NZ. Now, hopefully, the shoe is on the other foot.
    An interesting take, karnage. As you suggest, I think one of the advantages of Henry now getting the gig full-time is there can't be too many of the current squad that he rates highly.

Taka wouldn't be a great loss but I do think we should try to keep Sezer.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    An interesting take, karnage. As you suggest, I think one of the advantages of Henry now getting the gig full-time is there can't be too many of the current squad that he rates highly.
    An interesting take indeed.

I put it down to the Q Cup heavy team being mud.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]