Page 70 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1799

Play one of them in the centres, better still, play both.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Taka has been on the radar of a couple of other clubs I've heard. Signing of Burr may be to cover that. Is Burr more a potential Prop though?

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

CLUBS LINE UP FOR A CRACK AT TAK

May 31, 2014 02
    Rugbyleagueweek.com

THE Titans are in danger of losing in-form centre Brad Takairangi for 2015.

Takairangi, who was moved on from the Roosters at the start of 2013 to make room for Luke O’Donnell, has been one of the big success stories at the Titans this season. And with few class centres in the market, he is in hot demand.

Cronulla, desperate for outside backs, are believed be leading the hunt for his services.

Takairangi’s manager Gavin Orr says clubs have been quick to notice the talented back-rower/centre’s strong start to the season.

“We are getting asked a lot of questions about him and where he stands for next season,” Orr says. “I was only talking to Greg Bird the other day and he was saying Brad was going as well as any centre in the competition.

“He is big and strong and good with the ball and the guys like to play alongside him every week.

“The Titans realise how good he is for them and they don’t want to see him go.”

Takairangi dead-bats questions about his own future, saying he has left contractual matters to Orr.

“I’m not too sure, to be honest. I want to concentrate on playing well for the Titans and the rest will take care of itself,” he says.

“I’m thinking of playing well for the Titans and earning the guys’ respect first.”

– TONY ADAMS & JOEL GOULD
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    CLUBS LINE UP FOR A CRACK AT TAK

May 31, 2014 02
    Rugbyleagueweek.com

THE Titans are in danger of losing in-form centre Brad Takairangi for 2015.

Takairangi, who was moved on from the Roosters at the start of 2013 to make room for Luke O’Donnell, has been one of the big success stories at the Titans this season. And with few class centres in the market, he is in hot demand.

Cronulla, desperate for outside backs, are believed be leading the hunt for his services.

Takairangi’s manager Gavin Orr says clubs have been quick to notice the talented back-rower/centre’s strong start to the season.

“We are getting asked a lot of questions about him and where he stands for next season,” Orr says. “I was only talking to Greg Bird the other day and he was saying Brad was going as well as any centre in the competition.

“He is big and strong and good with the ball and the guys like to play alongside him every week.

“The Titans realise how good he is for them and they don’t want to see him go.”

Takairangi dead-bats questions about his own future, saying he has left contractual matters to Orr.

“I’m not too sure, to be honest. I want to concentrate on playing well for the Titans and the rest will take care of itself,” he says.

“I’m thinking of playing well for the Titans and earning the guys’ respect first.”

– TONY ADAMS & JOEL GOULD

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Nothing like your Manager talking up your price.

I like him in the 17 and see his future as a utility off the bench. He brings some good variety in attack and his defence is steady if not outstanding.

Chris Garry on twitter reporting that Cody Walker has signed with Rabbitohs - we simply couldn't match their offer

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I like him in the 17 and see his future as a utility off the bench. He brings some good variety in attack and his defence is steady if not outstanding.
    Reminds me a bit of Feleti Mateo. Until he finds consistency he is best suited off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Chris Garry on twitter reporting that Cody Walker has signed with Rabbitohs - we simply couldn't match their offer
    Yeah saw the article. Thought it was interesting as that was the club that Sezer was spoken about going to on the LU forum.

Yep, Sutton into the forwards and Walker/Keary/Reynolds fighting it out for 6 and 7 ... I wish we were that lucky.

Panthers sign Koroisau, FMD and Segeyaro is going great guns ... does that mean we'll get Kingston, another Panthers piece of toilet paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Panthers sign Koroisau, FMD and Segeyaro is going great guns ... does that mean we'll get Kingston, another Panthers piece of toilet paper?
    Soon we will be known as the Gold Coast Panther Cubs.

Nearly BT, the Gold Coast Panthers Unwanteds

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Soon we will be known as the Gold Coast Panther Cubs.
    gold coast housos with the number of Western Sydney dudes in the team
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Lets get rid of Cartwright now, the guy has had enough chances and we still end up exactly the same.
    There will be some great coaches available for 2015, Lets put out that expression of Interest and tell John he is no longer required.
    If money and the payout are the issue, lets pay for it. A titans supporter base petition payout for the coach to leave.

Ill add $100 to the Cartwright Retirement/Return to Penrith account and we can present this to him and he can Fook OFF.