Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    Thankfully, I think we're safe from that potential disaster from occurring. Sounds like he is only interested in playing for a Sydney club. A shame, because i think Melbourne would've been one of the few clubs who A) want him b) need him and c) could actually improve his game and make him relevant again.

I suppose he could help our club to engage the Kiwi and Pacific Island demographics in the area which at the moment is grossly untapped, but i think there are better prospects in that regard (Milford, Izzy particularly) that would offer much more to our club.

As for Proctor - I don't think he's worth 600K in the context of what our team needs.

Myles to lock, James to Front Row, Ioane to bench or Bird to lock, Myles to second row, James to Front Row, Ioane to bench looks better than what we have now no matter how you cut it.

Until Mini's tenure as a bench second rower for us comes to an end, signing Teo, Proctor, McQueen or whoever else would be very nice, but not as important as a strike center, fullback, young marquee, or coach would be.
    Nicely put about Proctor, my thoughts exactly. Those funds should be invested elsewhere, as you also went on to say.

Agreed and thumbs up

I would be very happy to see Mcqueen or Teo at the Titans, but even more happy to see a bloke like Manu M'au or Loko here. But Hurrell, Moga and Fergo all sensational players would love to have just 1 of them here, would even pay a premium for Fergo, since our team is in need of a gun back player.

Banned

Someone may just have to change there name on here soon. That is all I am saying for now... more to come soon

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    Someone may just have to change there name on here soon. That is all I am saying for now... more to come soon
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    Coastsportsfan to VicSportsFan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Coastsportsfan to VicSportsFan?
    CoastSportsFan to I am a pubic wig?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Dammm I hope its not sezer or gordon why can't some be names "minichello_Michaels"
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Yeah obviously sezer. Gordon resigned recently.

Unless it's Luke page... Titan dad... Speak to a mod to change your name.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not as concerned about losing sezer as I would have been last year. A chubby journeyman owned the spot against the storm.

If Sezer is on the move, we'll miss his kicking (conversions). I'd imagine he has pretty respectable percentage rate, and no names are exactly jumping out of our Squad of who could replace him in that area.

It was such a breath of fresh air, when Prince finally relinquished the duty to him..

Yeah his goal kicking would be sorely missed. If bird is next best we are in trouble.

were u not happy with princes kicking toads? I reckon he was one if the best. He had a sweet style, would slot them the sideline so easily, no curve, just like a nice soft wedge shot.

Badel announcing that a qld club is in the hunt for Benji. Id say we would be least likely of the 3 but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    hi
    To Fail Sezer?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Yeah his goal kicking would be sorely missed. If bird is next best we are in trouble.

were u not happy with princes kicking toads?
    I reckon he was one if the best. He had a sweet style, would slot them the sideline so easily, no curve, just like a nice soft wedge shot.
    Yeah, 2010-2011 seasons he was pretty ordinary from one side of the paddock. I can't recall whether it was the Left or Right side. But whatever side it was, it was pretty well guaranteed he was going to miss it..

EDIT: Correction, 2011-2012 Seasons
    Last edited by Toads; 24-04-14 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    I know it's probably a long shot but didn't Benji Marshall grow up on the GC? Maybe he'd be interested in coming 'home'?
    I know it's a big if, but if he was to return fresh and ready for a new challange I reckon he would be worth a shot. Certainly even at half of what was his best he would be better value than the way Sezer is going.
    And Benji is such an impulse player and does things away from structured plays. Our coach loves players like tha........oh wait.

Haha, I can't remember that. If it was afl, there would be stats per quadrant per match per year with %.

league is just basic %.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    I know it's probably a long shot but didn't Benji Marshall grow up on the GC? Maybe he'd be interested in coming 'home'?
    He didn't grow up here, he was here for a little bit at school before he signed with tigers. I played touch with him and rangi chase as they were going from kids who have been signed to an NRL club, to young stars playing NRL. Was a bit weird, and sorry for the name dropping, but point of story is he isn't really a gold coaster IMO.