Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Nice one.. Cheers for sharing.

Loved it, in a better performing squad the package could have been so much better. Feels like such a long time ago now.

He has great speed even with ball in hand
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Yeah that's a great video.
    He has some skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

If Zillman gets put on the right, we're in all sorts. He's as left sided as they come. Most of his errors at fullback are when he goes right. I also reckon he is miles in front of Blair as a left centre and if he plays on the wing Gordon would have to play right.

Siuatonga will be interesting. I'm confident he can play left or right. We're certainly blessed to have him as depth if nothing else.

We have a lot to look forward to next season. The most exciting signing may be the proposed assistant coach. This could make a world of difference.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Loved this video about Kelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04LVmjuAiE
    Nice video!

One thing I noticed in the Sharks vs Titans footage, with the Sharks, he always had someone hanging off him waiting for that offload. Rarely anyone near him when he makes a break for the Titans.

100% Steve ... if the team is not coached to back-up and they don't have plays to encourage that then they won't. After all in the current climate, players answer to the coach and the coach answers for performance, so who do you listen to? As long as you do what the coach asks then you'll be right ... and if the team underperforms then the coach will take the fall.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    If Zillman gets put on the right, we're in all sorts. He's as left sided as they come. Most of his errors at fullback are when he goes right. I also reckon he is miles in front of Blair as a left centre and if he plays on the wing Gordon would have to play right.

Siuatonga will be interesting. I'm confident he can play left or right. We're certainly blessed to have him as depth if nothing else.

We have a lot to look forward to next season. The most exciting signing may be the proposed assistant coach. This could make a world of difference.
    imo the squad is looking pretty much the same as this yr. if that's the way it ends up then the only thing that could help us is a good assistant coach and I am not holding my breath for that one.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I can't remember who it is but who would be our Marquee player ? Taylor , Idris?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    I can't remember who it is but who would be our Marquee player ? Taylor , Idris?
    Zillman by far
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    there are 6 I think, so both of them def
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Zillman by far
    he is one of them
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    he is one of them
    is this real tea? He's one of our marquee players?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    is this real tea? He's one of our marquee players?
    i don't know for sure but IMO he would be. You don't get a 5 yr deal without being highly rated. He has a great image to work with
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Nice video!

One thing I noticed in the Sharks vs Titans footage, with the Sharks, he always had someone hanging off him waiting for that offload. Rarely anyone near him when he makes a break for the Titans.
    Yep. So alby in himself is our best support player. So many of his breaks and tries came from running people (mostly idris).

So the next step is the one-two punch of someone following the follower and having a strong ethic of support play, cos alby when doesn't make it all the way through, he is robust for a little guy and gets his head through a lot so we will get easy yards and more likey points if we back him up.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Yep. So alby in himself is our best support player. So many of his breaks and tries came from running people (mostly idris).

So the next step is the one-two punch of someone following the follower and having a strong ethic of support play, cos alby when doesn't make it all the way through, he is robust for a little guy and gets his head through a lot so we will get easy yards and more likey points if we back him up.
    That's it. He's great at supporting, and the video highlighted that, scoring off Idris and Zillman. He kind of plays like a fullback in support, so we need a fullback who does the same. Would love to see Mead given the 1 jersey, and the mandate to follow the ball. The likes of Kelly, Idris and Zillman are great at breaking the line, but they need to capitalise. I think Zillman has been criticised for not passing the ball, but really, the team doesn't do support play, so who is he going to pass to?