13 Frank-Paul Nuuausala

Interchange
    14 Daniel Mortimer
    16 Isaac Liu
    17 Dylan Napa
    20 Tinirau Arona

Coach: Trent Robinson
    #itaintweaktospeak

Could & should be the biggest game of the season but won't be surprised if the Rooters get toweled..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Bellamy pumped for Rabbitohs v Roosters
    By Greg Buckle
    AAP
    Wed 04th September, 2:34pm

Melbourne NRL coach Craig Bellamy says this weekend's game is going to be huge, but he's not talking about the Storm's last-round clash with Gold Coast at AAMI Park on Saturday.

Bellamy's fourth-placed Storm could climb to third depending on results this weekend and ninth-placed Gold Coast will make one last attempt to qualify in the top eight.

But for Bellamy the top-of-the-table clash between South Sydney and Sydney Roosters at ANZ Stadium on Friday night will be a cracker.

"There's a still a couple of spots in the eight up for grabs so that adds a bit of excitement," Bellamy told reporters on Wednesday.

"The big one is the one on Friday night, the Roosters and Souths. We're all looking forward to that.

"Those two are are main rivals but also there's a pretty decent prize at the end of it, the minor premiership. That's a great accolade for any club to win, a minor premiership.

"There's some ex-players from here that are playing with Souths so we always like to see those guys do well.

"I'm not a bookmaker but I'd imagine after what's happened in the last three or four weeks you'd probably say Souths would be the favourites.

"They're in a little bit better form. They just seem to have a little bit more momentum.

"The Roosters will be up there. They've had a wonderful season but their momentum has been slowed by their last two efforts."

Bellamy said Gold Coast showed plenty of grit and fully deserved their 30-22 win over the Roosters last weekend.

"A lot of things went against them (Gold Coast) and they hung in there really well," he said.

"But the Roosters had a lot of opportunities which they blew. Perhaps a lot of the Roosters' minds might have been on Friday night and that's easy to do.

"I'd imagine Souths early in their game against Wests Tigers (which Souths won 32-18 after trailing 18-0), their mindset was probably on this Friday.

"It's a huge game. I'd imagine on the weekend both those sides are going to up a lot more than what they were last weekend because of what this game means.

"There's a big reward at the end of it."
    #itaintweaktospeak

I won't be out looking for SBW: Burgess
    By Roje Adaimy
    AAP
    Wed 04th September, 2:53pm

South Sydney enforcer Sam Burgess says he has no plans to repeat his round-one steamrolling of Sydney Roosters rival Sonny Bill Williams on Friday.

But don't consider that a guarantee there won't be fireworks if the big men do clash during the final-round NRL blockbuster at ANZ Stadium.

"I certainly won't be looking for him on purpose," Burgess said on Wednesday.

"But it's an 80-minute game and we might come across each other during that.

"And if we do? We'll see what happens."

Burgess welcomed Williams back to the NRL after his four-year absence in this year's season opener when he trampled straight over the returning superstar just minutes after he took the field.

Although notorious for his battles with the game's biggest bodies, Burgess said his targets are not always intentional - adding that he had the utmost respect for players like Williams.

"Sonny's an unbelievable athlete. What he's done this year is nothing short of brilliant," he said.

"He's certainly added a great deal to not only the Roosters but the NRL, so we've got our work cut out on Friday against him and we'll just have to try and do our best.

"But we play rugby league to play in these games, and the guys are certainly excited."

The former Bradford Bulls player said the rivalry between the Rabbitohs and Roosters was no comparison to the Bulls-Leeds rivalry he experienced in the English Super League.

"Considering the media around the game and the NRL, I've probably not come across one as big," he said.

"It's what gives you that adrenalin rush and as a kid you dream of playing these games.

"There's a bit riding on it with the minor premiership, so certainly that adds to the fire as well."
    #itaintweaktospeak

59,000 folks had the privilege of witnessing a outstanding game tonight.. Lucky Bugga's.

Awesome game SBW,Hargreaves,Mini & Maloney played brilliant games
    #itaintweaktospeak

I was waiting for the Ch9 commentators to jump out of the box and suck SBW off. It was getting unbearable.
    I'm not saying SBW is a crap player, but the constant appraisels of him are undue.
    He had a good game by simply running the ball, probably cause he stayed fresh by hiding in defense all night. Clearly too scared to tackle the Bunnies forward pack after been run over by Burgess and Inglis. Didn't do anything a dozen other forwards do week in week out.
    Didn't hear get Sutton get the same rap when he made a decent break and offload either???
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I was waiting for the Ch9 commentators to jump out of the box and suck SBW off.
    Was saying this all night the other night! Before, during and after the game they just kept giving him wraps for stuff HE DIDN'T EVEN DO!!! :boo:
    It was doing my head in.

He is good enough to earn big wraps by actually doing something worthwhile.

Gus and his SBW-loving homo-wannabe's should at least wait for him to actually do something worthy before they bar-up and start a steamy circle-jerk in the commentary box.