Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I am remaining hopeful.. some punters see us as a small hope, we have come in from $8 down to $6.75 on Tatts.

I really dont care if they win or not, as long as they try their asses off the entire game.
    Agreed, the season is done, really, so as long as they show up and give it everything, I will finish the season reasonably happy. Pride in the jersey, boys
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geeman View Post
    Agreed, the season is done, really, so as long as they show up and give it everything, I will finish the season reasonably happy. Pride in the jersey, boys
    Well I will not finish the season reasonably happy and anyone that is is happy with mediocrity. This side on paper should have been well inside the eight and while the last few weeks have been a good ride it is covering up the generally poor standard of play throughout the year.
    As many have said week after week it has been the same old 5 hit ups followed by a poor standard kick in most games. There have been few exceptions and we have badly under performed overall.
    The sad thing about the last couple of weeks is that pressure has been taken off the coaching staff. Even scraping in to the 8 will not or would not have been good enough.

We've got enough injuries are you forgetting
    I think we've done we'll for the team we have got available

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Well I will not finish the season reasonably happy and anyone that is is happy with mediocrity. This side on paper should have been well inside the eight and while the last few weeks have been a good ride it is covering up the generally poor standard of play throughout the year.
    As many have said week after week it has been the same old 5 hit ups followed by a poor standard kick in most games. There have been few exceptions and we have badly under performed overall.
    The sad thing about the last couple of weeks is that pressure has been taken off the coaching staff. Even scraping in to the 8 will not or would not have been good enough.
    I agree. On the Game Plan from a question about pressure on coaches Carty basically says he blocks all the criticism out and gets on with what he knows best. This a typical response. I want to hear that the coaching is continual open to change and innovation. This is a great squad stagnating under current coach.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    We've got enough injuries are you forgetting
    I think we've done we'll for the team we have got available
    It was in the middle of the season when we had our full team available that we let this season slip away with chit losses to broncs and other average teams.

I blame Jordan Rankin for us missing the 8.

Bookies have shortened us again. $5.50 with TAB now.

Cronulla and Manly have come out saying they are resting players.

Come on Bellamy, get on board mate!

I don't think it will matter tbh. The Cows aren't losing to the Tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I don't think it will matter tbh. The Cows aren't losing to the Tigers.
    Will be closer than what you think.

Benji last game they did it for Scott last night cows are due for a loss. A man can dream can't he

It's all well and good saying with the roster we have...
    There are a few other teams fighting to make the 8 that can be saying the same thing. We all know where the problem lies, and we all know that that isn't changing in a hurry. Yes, it is a shame that our last handful of games take the spotlight off Carty, but at least we didn't have to dismiss our top 8 hopes a few weeks ago. Its the way the boys have played in the last couple of weeks, with a bit of ticker, that I am reasonably happy about.
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

If Melbourne had the choice of possibly facing either the Titans or Cowboys in the finals - I'm sure they'd be resting a few players tomorrow...
    The Cowboys are capable of making something of the finals, I don't believe the Titans are.
    Don't get me wrong - I'm still cheering for the Tiger, Eels and Titans tomorrow!
    Last edited by Ryan; 06-09-13 at 09:09 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

We got dis.

We are now into $4.50.

Anyone got oil on how the teams will line up?

Myles is out. Iione in.