Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

Any chance he might come on the forum? Or is that concept dead now that we are independent?

I doubt it searley won't let him listen to the real fans

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I am super impressed with this.

Will give me hope for the off season.

A man of integrity and credibility, he can guide us forwards over the coming years.
    Only if he has the power to hire & fire, I'll be happy if he starts with everyone around Cartwright 1st & I do mean "everyone" , maybe he can be re-educated with new blood & it won't cost the club a million bucks we don't have
    #itaintweaktospeak

Are you guys going to judge this CEO by how many times he posts in this forum and how often he sits with the Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by chicbarn View Post
    Are you guys going to judge this CEO by how many times he posts in this forum and how often he sits with the Legion?
    Of course not. But they are all great examples from many of healthy engagement with supporters and stakeholders.

I don't see any future CEO's posting on this forum unfortunately.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by chicbarn View Post
    I judged the last CEO by the sponsors he helped bring in, the forthright way he dealt with the media during in his time AS WELL as the way he interacted with fans. Aong with a bunch of other stuff.

He could have still achieved everything else except interact with us and his time would still have been successful and I would have loved him for wha he did.

But including us and making us feel part of it was just a bonus.

I'd love to see our win / loss record when he was with us. We almost immediately began winning the last half of last year, then we were going nicely until he left this year... Coincidence maybe...but there a good vibe while he was at the helm.

I was and am still gutted we lost DM, but think this is a good move, but only time will tell..

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I judged the last CEO by the sponsors he helped bring in, the forthright way he dealt with the media during in his time AS WELL as the way he interacted with fans. Aong with a bunch of other stuff.

He could have still achieved everything else except interact with us and his time would still have been successful and I would have loved him for wha he did.

But including us and making us feel part of it was just a bonus.

I'd love to see our win / loss record when he was with us. We almost immediately began winning the last half of last year, then we were going nicely until he left this year... Coincidence maybe...but there a good vibe while he was at the helm.
    Bloody oath there was.. Graham Annesley will have his work cut out for him to even come close to achieving what David May did with our morale.
    Last edited by Toads; 28-08-13 at 10:16 PM.

He is on Sky News SportsNight now. Speaking well. Just tuned in, missed a bit.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    He is on Sky News SportsNight now. Speaking well. Just tuned in, missed a bit.
    Let us know what he says if you can DH

He just said that one of his highest priorities at any organisation he works at is integrity and creating a positive culture.

That's a good start.

He said this in reply to a question if the Titans would take a player like Ferguson BTW.

I my discussions today on the forum in PMs, integrity was the first word I used to describe annesley.

We could use a splash of it to be honest. I just hope he has real authority to do the job right.

We have the stadium, the players, a mostly untapped community, good sponsorship support at the moment, all that is needed is someone to advance the work David May was doing in getting those people who are responsible for our cub to be accountable.

This is huge. I agree with the poster who said that this appointment gives us hope. Very exciting.

I am not hearing very good things about him over on other forums. But we'll see....