Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    With White fit, which big man drops out of the side? James has basically cemented his spot over the last two months. Baily, Douglas, Myles are all immune to Carty's axe.
    There is a reason for that... White is behind all of them easily.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Probably a few more than u know
    Oh I forgot there was more than none of you

My family and I all sat through game today without the usual bbq mob and thoroughly enjoyed but it didn't make up for the countless frustrations of the past three seasons.

Glimpses of form are hardly what a professional outfit are expected to produce ... as mentioned everywhere today those pathetically inept displays at crucial times throughout the season are unforgivable and no flash in the pan effort will erase that.

We are not playing finals because of poor player management and until that's fixed we all will have to accept mediocrity.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    whites go forward is probably best in the club, much much better than Douglas for starters
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Love ya Teke, but who give a **** about manly.
    i do and you're invited to share some of my joy in the coming weeks
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I also like White ... Douglas' form is a mystery as he was such a meter eater before he came to us.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Righto. That solves that one then!

I don' agree with you mate. But either way, you're not getting into the mind of our master-mind coach who had White ahead of James all last year. He is no super-star, but fit and healthy, he will be a blessing for us next year in terms of depth up front, and keeping under-performers honest at the very least. It will be interesting to see how the pack and bench looks round 1 2014, guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    We are not playing finals because of poor player management and until that's fixed we all will have to accept mediocrity.
    Agreed. On the footy-show this morning, talking about the absolute shambles happening at parra, one of the parramatta old boys said something along the lines of "when a club has drama at the board level, it always has a way of filtering down and affecting the team's on field performance"

Well we still don't have a board. We lost a damn good CEO who brought us back from the brink of ruin. We hear rumors of clandestine power struggles and personality clashes constantly. We have an obvious 'dictator refusing to relinquish power and doing everything he can to keep said power by installing friends in crucial positions' scenario. No one takes us seriously in the media, locally or interstate. We seem to handle our jnr pathways as bad as or worse as than any other club. Suffice to say we have significant issues facing the top end of our club which are clearly impacting the players playing.

that was a great win. Thing is that the Titans stood when when they needed to. Fantastic stuff
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I think atm Falloon is our #1 hooker. He has been fantastic this year but he had more time to prove himself compared to Srama who has been injured quite a bit throughout the season
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Firstly, lets be honest, the Rooters were terrible. Probably the worst they have been all season. But that's their problem...

We played with heart and determination, everyone did their job, some lifted to show the reasons we are paying them big money, and others maintained the rage and will be asking for more money at some stage. Ryan James with another MOM performance.

As I said last week, these are the sort of games that keep me happy as a fan and make me want to sign on again next year as a member.

When we play like this, with a team in crisis, it gives us all hope of what we can achieve in 2014 with our new CEO.

The future looks bright!

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    I think atm Falloon is our #1 hooker. He has been fantastic this year but he had more time to prove himself compared to Srama who has been injured quite a bit throughout the season
    Agree with you. Falloon has been awesome. Love his enthusiasim in the games...He starts with great tempo.....

You will find Srama has played more games than Falloon during the co**** of the year

Falloon broke his leg in round 10 and was out for 10 weeks then an appendix operation at some stage put him out again

Srama has missed 3 or 4 with a finger and ankle injury

Hopefully they will both be injury free next season love the rotation both gun hookers in there own right

Falloon should retain the 9 going on form, and he has the ability to lift the team when he is on

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Love ya Teke, but who give a **** about manly.
    I do. Go Manly.

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    Well we still don't have a board. We lost a damn good CEO who brought us back from the brink of ruin. We hear rumors of clandestine power struggles and personality clashes constantly. We have an obvious 'dictator refusing to relinquish power and doing everything he can to keep said power by installing friends in crucial positions' scenario. No one takes us seriously in the media, locally or interstate. We seem to handle our jnr pathways as bad as or worse as than any other club. Suffice to say we have significant issues facing the top end of our club which are clearly impacting the players playing.
    Agreed. I like many others are excited by the appointment of Graham Annesley as CEO however I do get concerned by the references to him being head hunted by Searle and being a mate of his.
    Of course if we had a board then the CEO is bound to carry out the directions of the board and not act on his own or at the direction of one or two people (i.e. Searle). A board needs to be in place sooner rather than later.

C-whiz, I hear ur point about roosters being off their game, but I find we are a team, when we get our grind on, that makes other teams look shabby. Some teams go into a shoot out of points, but we seem to take the oppositions game off