Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Membership

Good man, Haffa ... every one of the Knights fans I know in China have the Titans as their second team ... you are in illustrious company they should offer you 4 games PLUS the Knights, in fact that could be a promotional opportunity for "away" fans of other clubs to become like second tier members by offering their first choice club games as a bonus or allow the to select that game.
    Last edited by Titanic; 28-12-13 at 02:16 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Thats interesting cause my good friend Mick who is a Titans fan also takes the Knights. My mum as well likes the Knights being from the Hunter.

I think the Knights are a good club.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    they should offer you 4 games PLUS the Knights, in fact that could be a promotional opportunity for "away" fans of other clubs to become like second tier members by offering their first choice club games as a bonus or allow the to select that game.
    That is INSPIRED! No one does this!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    That is INSPIRED! No one does this!
    That's why they pay me the big bucks but in all seriousness there are so many members of other clubs living on and around the Coast why don't we capitalise on them? If we looked after them in some small way they may then decide to sign onto our program rather than theirs if the benefit is actually in their backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I am still waiting for my membership cards let alone the members packs...Spoke with Chris 2 weeks ago and he said 'system says they are in the mail'....tried calling last week and reception said they would have Chris call me back. No call back (Chris is normally reliable so I suggest he never got the message)...Tried calling Monday 23rd but was on hold for over 5 minutes (but I had moved ahead in the queue)...so I think in another 'amateur hour' they can't even setup a 'holiday closed' greeting on their phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Chris & the rest of the office & players were on Holidays from the close of day the 19th December till 6th January , lucky u hung up the phone
    That is why I hung up...as soon as I heard the reception voice of 'we are busy' blah...blah...blah.. I figured no one was ever gunna answer but I was on loudspeaker so it didn't worry me hanging on for a few minutes to prove my point....and my point was that this mob can't even set their phones up for when no one is attending the office. I have installed PABX systems for over 30 years. I am the 'phone guy' to a major call centre company and have been for the past 8 years. This mob can't even setup up an announcement that the office is closed for the Christmas break. Again I say, amateur hour at its best.

How many people are ringing in for info etc and are being placed in a non existent queue and waiting, when a simple message saying 'we are off on a break' would suffice?

How many people are ringing in for info etc
    Probably not too many as they have been receiving that level of service for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Probably not too many as they have been receiving that level of service for years.
    I eat my words! I tested again and received an updated 'Christmas break' message.

So they got it right in the end.

So they open again on the 6th is it? Alright. I'm a bit forgetful at times so if I stop chasing and asking after the cards I might forget altogether and then just show up to the first game and then its awkward for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by teamtallis View Post
    So they open again on the 6th is it? Alright. I'm a bit forgetful at times so if I stop chasing and asking after the cards I might forget altogether and then just show up to the first game and then its awkward for all involved.
    Monday the 6th is business as usual
    #itaintweaktospeak

First Grader

How many people are ringing in for info etc and are being placed in a non existent queue and waiting, when a simple message saying 'we are off on a break' would suffice?
    they probably read these forums to get things right

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Of course the club has no control over the postal system but I received two emails days apart saying my pack had been dispatched. Which one was correct? So it seems the club could not even correctly advise when packs were dispatched.
    Meanwhile my Manly members pack (with members cap) arrived three days ago.
    Just back on this, it has happened to me most recently when ordering a Nexus phone from Google of all places. If one of the biggest IT companies on the planet can make a mistake then I don't think we can judge a football club too harshly.

These things happen and aren't really a big concern in my eyes.

Ho Hum...Still waiting for members cards and merchandise packs..

Steel adult season tickets $9.55 per game, based on 11 home games
    $210

I think my calculator is broken, it's saying that 11 x $9.55 is $105.05

it might be calculating in the free child's seat, whether that's the right way to advertise it, i'm not sure, but i think that may be it.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    it might be calculating in the free child's seat, whether that's the right way to advertise it, i'm not sure, but i think that may be it.
    Only of the child's ticket costs as much as the adult's