Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Membership

There are no vouchers in the membership packs apart from rubbish Boost Juice discount ones..
    #itaintweaktospeak

If it's been dispatched then I'm not sure how much control the club has over the postal system...

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    I don't think I can justify getting a membership for the upcoming season. The club still seems to be in shambles.
    Oh please

Quote Originally Posted by kioli View Post
    If it's been dispatched then I'm not sure how much control the club has over the postal system...

Of course the club has no control over the postal system but I received two emails days apart saying my pack had been dispatched. Which one was correct? So it seems the club could not even correctly advise when packs were dispatched.
    Meanwhile my Manly members pack (with members cap) arrived three days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    There are no vouchers in the membership packs apart from rubbish Boost Juice discount ones..
    Are you getting confused with the packs that contained the member cards which had Boost vouchers. There are two deliveries apparently, one with the membership cards (which I have received) and the members merchandise pack (which I have not received).

Hi all, new here

Received the membership packs today - the email said they were dispatched 6/12. So that's 10 days. Have no received the actual cards however. Couldn't attend the Christmas Party as we were north anyway.

Waiting on the actual cards now.

Quote Originally Posted by teamtallis View Post
    Hi all, new here

Received the membership packs today - the email said they were dispatched 6/12. So that's 10 days. Have no received the actual cards however. Couldn't attend the Christmas Party as we were north anyway.

Waiting on the actual cards now.
    Welcome teamtallis. Hope that you become a regular contributor. I received two emails about my packs so did not know which one was correct. Of course my pack arrived today - one day after the party so will get the members caps later.
    I'm sure your cards will arrive however if not, the membership department are very helpful if you ever have problems.

Received my membership packs yesterday.

For those who haven't received it yet, I won't spoil the surprise, but let me just say it certainly was not worth the wait or anticipation.

No biggie, i didn't join to get gifts, I just want some good footy in 2014.

Welcome to the forum teamtallis! Hope we will see a lot of you. Especially if you are a Tallis fan. I really love Gordie. Even in his retirement years, I think he offers straight forward opinions and has a basic moral ethic. I also love his sense of humour.

Anyone know what total Memberships we are up to?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Received my membership packs yesterday.

For those who haven't received it yet, I won't spoil the surprise, but let me just say it certainly was not worth the wait or anticipation.

No biggie, i didn't join to get gifts, I just want some good footy in 2014.
    I was asked yesterday what i thought of the pack & i replied "I hope its a good Hat"
    #itaintweaktospeak

Thanks for the welcome

DieHard - Love Tallis, been a fan a long time, great to see him & hear him around still. Such a force in the game.

TitanPete - Was speaking to my brother about the pack, he asked what I thought and I said the good part must be the hat. :P

yeah the pack is fairly rubbish, but like Whiz said, the pack wouldnt be in the top 50 reasons why i became a member. its just a thing you get sent and forget really. am hoping for a decent hat though.

also, i joined up and got the 'kids come free' deal for my 3 year old. but they sent 3 packs. 1 x adult and 2 x juniors. thought that was odd. different sequence numbers too, not just the same one twice....im not thinking ill accidently get a third seat / pass, but it is odd.

Still nothing in the mail, I did read they sent some out on Friday somewhere and I doubt that'll make it over the Christmas/New Year period.

Hope all had a Merry Christmas. Got NRL for the PS3 for Xmas so should do my fix until March.

I am still waiting for my membership cards let alone the members packs...Spoke with Chris 2 weeks ago and he said 'system says they are in the mail'....tried calling last week and reception said they would have Chris call me back. No call back (Chris is normally reliable so I suggest he never got the message)...Tried calling Monday 23rd but was on hold for over 5 minutes (but I had moved ahead in the queue)...so I think in another 'amateur hour' they can't even setup a 'holiday closed' greeting on their phones.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I am still waiting for my membership cards let alone the members packs...Spoke with Chris 2 weeks ago and he said 'system says they are in the mail'....tried calling last week and reception said they would have Chris call me back. No call back (Chris is normally reliable so I suggest he never got the message)...Tried calling Monday 23rd but was on hold for over 5 minutes (but I had moved ahead in the queue)...so I think in another 'amateur hour' they can't even setup a 'holiday closed' greeting on their phones.
    Chris & the rest of the office & players were on Holidays from the close of day the 19th December till 6th January , lucky u hung up the phone
    #itaintweaktospeak

Does anyone know what games are included in each of the 4 game memberships? Website says it'll be released in November when the draw is announced. Been tracking since then and haven't seen any updates.

I'm a Knights member stuck in Brisbane and thought I'd support the kinda local non Broncos team when I can't get to Newy.