Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Membership

Memberships packs are in the post! Well, apparently mine are according to the Aus Post tracking numbers I received.

Hopefully will get them Monday or Tuesday.

Maybe even today. I ordered a book and it was sent via auspost. I got it today which is a Saturday. Must be because of Christmas.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Just signed up as an Away Legion member and trying to buy the new jerseys at the members price but can't work it out! Any of you know what I have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno12 View Post
    Just signed up as an Away Legion member and trying to buy the new jerseys at the members price but can't work it out! Any of you know what I have to do?
    I couldn't work it out either...so I went down to the Titans Shop at Pacific Fair but the jerseys are not expected to be at the store until Monday (tomorrow).

100% not renewing my memberships
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Just received my membership cards.

Still waiting on membership packs.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Just received my membership cards.

Still waiting on membership packs.
    I received my cards today as well. I think the recorded phone message I got from Dave Taylor said the membership packs were to be sent a few days later. I got an email saying the membership pack was dispatched last week and that it would take about 10 days.

Anyone got pics of the 2014 Membership Cards?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm pretty disappointed, but not entirely surprised, that the mail has been, and we still haven;t received our membership packs.

Now, I understand it's only the 13th December, but tomorrow is the members Christmas party, and the idea is we are supposed to use a voucher in our packs to redeem our members hats tomorrow at the Xmas party.

Well, that isn't gonna work if we don't have our packs yet!

Seriously, I could have driven 10 minutes down the road and picked up my pack a week ago, but they've decided to send them out, but they haven't arrived. They were sent last Friday and haven't arrived a week later.

Just another disappointing part of the Titans 2014 debacle. Late to unveil jerseys, don't have them in stock anyway, can't organise proper uniforms for PR stunts, membership packs haven't arrived.....

I wonder if we turn up tomorrow whether the Xmas party is going ahead.... :boo:

For what it's worth, it still does suck big time to hear about those like yourself that have been geed-up for the coming season, only to be greeted by one disappointment after another, C-Whiz.

I really do hope this ****fight can be turned around one day, so the Titans Fans can experience what it's like to be treated as something special like other Clubs seem to manage to do for their Supporter Base.

What we have here is just not acceptable, and someone should be held accountable. But as I usually expect. This originated from the very top (Searle) and has trickled down through the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    For what it's worth, it still does suck big time to hear about those like yourself that have been geed-up for the coming season, only to be greeted by one disappointment after another, C-Whiz.

I really do hope this ****fight can be turned around one day, so the Titans Fans can experience what it's like to be treated as something special like other Clubs seem to manage to do for their Supporter Base.

What we have here is just not acceptable, and someone should be held accountable. But as I usually expect. This originated from the very top (Searle) and has trickled down through the staff.
    Cheers mate, but I think Mr Searle has much more important things to worry about than when jerseys and membership packs are being released and sent, but I do agree that someone should have had this stuff sorted long before it gets close to D-day.

The thing that always surprises me about this sort of thing is that it's not like it's a surprise to them! They set the dates, they choose the modus operandi, and all they have to do is meet there own deadline.

I'm pretty disappointed, but not entirely surprised, that the mail has been, and we still haven;t received our membership packs.

Now, I understand it's only the 13th December, but tomorrow is the members Christmas party, and the idea is we are supposed to use a voucher in our packs to redeem our members hats tomorrow at the Xmas party.

Seriously, I could have driven 10 minutes down the road and picked up my pack a week ago, but they've decided to send them out, but they haven't arrived. They were sent last Friday and haven't arrived a week later.

Just another disappointing part of the Titans 2014 debacle. Late to unveil jerseys, don't have them in stock anyway, can't organise proper uniforms for PR stunts, membership packs haven't arrived.....

Same with me, no sign of my member pack yet either. This appears to have been a stuff up as I have received two emails, one on 6 December then another on 10 December saying my pack had been dispatched. Which one was I to believe, but either way no pack anyway.

I would have assumed that the member cap would have been included in the pack and it was only this week I read anything about using a voucher to get it at the xmas party. Unless I missed an earlier advice, that was the first time I had seen that.

Yes I know Toads - you told me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Same with me, no sign of my member pack yet either. This appears to have been a stuff up as I have received two emails, one on 6 December then another on 10 December saying my pack had been dispatched. Which one was I to believe, but either way no pack anyway.

I would have assumed that the member cap would have been included in the pack and it was only this week I read anything about using a voucher to get it at the xmas party. Unless I missed an earlier advice, that was the first time I had seen that.

Yes I know Toads - you told me so.
    I haven't even received my membership cards yet...let alone members packs!

Don't hold your collective breaths.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

I don't think I can justify getting a membership for the upcoming season. The club still seems to be in shambles.