Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Membership

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I think I will re new again, I had an absolute ball
    at the final home game.
    But I will pay to see mead, Jamma, albus, julius,dark James, KG,
    Birdman and the guys go around.
    This.
    Question is do I go for the same seats somewhat average seats, or move to the sunny side and get a better view. Might depend on the draw.
    I have the best seats in the house, based on rent vs return.

Also, like I mentioned in another thread, you can stop at the members only cafe on the way into the stadium and get a real hotdog, chips and drink for $7.50. It's a real hotdog, with onion and melted cheese, lots of mustard and tomato sauce (ketchup, if you're a yank ) and the chips are crisp and hot. It really made a difference to the last home game because we all had a good feed for half the price of the stadium and we all actually enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. It will become part of our game day for 2014. Big props to whoever came up with this concept, because it is probably one of the best ideas for membership I have seen. Someone listened and did the right thing by the members. It's enough to make me want to renew, on top of the reasons given above.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    at the final home game.
    This.
    I have the best seats in the house, based on rent vs return.

Also, like I mentioned in another thread, you can stop at the members only cafe on the way into the stadium and get a real hotdog, chips and drink for $7.50. It's a real hotdog, with onion and melted cheese, lots of mustard and tomato sauce (ketchup, if you're a yank ) and the chips are crisp and hot. It really made a difference to the last home game because we all had a good feed for half the price of the stadium and we all actually enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. It will become part of our game day for 2014. Big props to whoever came up with this concept, because it is probably one of the best ideas for membership I have seen. Someone listened and did the right thing by the members. It's enough to make me want to renew, on top of the reasons given above.
    You'll save the money you paid for membership in hot dogs I reckon. I was meant to pick up a hamburger I'd had on lay by since the storm game, but sounds like you've found a better way to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Just paid by credit card the new 2014 Foundation membership (cost $399) and have been charged $877.95 administration charge by Ticketek!!! That's right, a total of $1276.95!!!

Will talk to membership department on Monday but watch out.
    Same mark up as the food and drink in the stadium!

First Grader

Chris from membership is a champ. Fixed up everything over the phone.

You'll save the money you paid for membership in hot dogs I reckon. I was meant to pick up a hamburger I'd had on lay by since the storm game, but sounds like you've found a better way to eat.
    should be cold by now
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Chris from membership is a champ. Fixed up everything over the phone.
    Can Chris coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Can Chris coach?
    Yes but only Basketball
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Yes but only Basketball
    That'll do ... at least they pass the bloody thing and learn how to mark their opposition..
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'll be ringing Chris today, gonna get signed up again for 2014.

I'm liking everything I am hearing, with Annersley and possibly Neil Henry joining, etc, but mostly I've really enjoyed the last 2 weeks where the boys have really shown their ticker, played some fantastic and entertaining footy, and reminded me what being a fan is all about.

I'm a 2014 member!

Add your names below.

2014 members:

What's Doing
    C-Whiz.

So I've been crook this week, and couldn't sleep tonight. There happened to be a 10 year old movie 'the perfect catch' just now at 1am.

Man it got me pumped to re new my membership. the guy has season Boston Red Sox tickets that his life revolves around.

The day the new tickets arrive his friends come around they plan who will go to what games with him, he has the group of ppl he sits near that have become his 'summer family', and he gets all skeevy when he misses games.

He is over obsessed and totally devoted to his team.

They also hadn't won a title since 1916 or something until 2004, but the seats are still booked out forever and only get handed down through families, being almost priceless.

It was just a great reminder of what it feels to belongs to something and how lucky we are to get good seats for pretty amazing value.

So I've been crook this week, and couldn't sleep tonight. There happened to be a 10 year old movie 'the perfect catch' just now at 1am.

Man it got me pumped to re new my membership. the guy has season Boston Red Sox tickets that his life revolves around.

The day the new tickets arrive his friends come around they plan who will go to what games with him, he has the group of ppl he sits near that have become his 'summer family', and he gets all skeevy when he misses games.

He is over obsessed and totally devoted to his team.

They also hadn't won a title since 1916 or something until 2004, but the seats are still booked out forever and only get handed down through families, being almost priceless.

It was just a great reminder of what it feels to belongs to something and how lucky we are to get good seats for pretty amazing value.
    I think I've seen that movie. He's with the team, thick or thin. He gets a girlfriend who is into it to start with and then she starts to think there is more to life. As if!

So, where are you sitting next year? We've got the same seats up under the scoreboard, NE corner. Fell free to join us in the best seats in the house.

Either way, maybe we can meet up for a pre-game hotdog.

Yeah I heard about a great spot on the way in.

Mate I prolly will stay where I am. Again the movie made me realise that its the ppl around u that matter more than which seat is best. It's in a group with my best mate, his two kids, our wives, as well as some more if his family. 20 years, our kids will be bringing there partners to our little corner seats...

Wow I really like the sound of that movie!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Renewed our family membership today...was really never in doubt just wanted to see the draw before committing! Felling good!