Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Membership

First Grader

Default 2014 Membership

Just paid by credit card the new 2014 Foundation membership (cost $399) and have been charged $877.95 administration charge by Ticketek!!! That's right, a total of $1276.95!!!

Will talk to membership department on Monday but watch out.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 24-08-13 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Just paid by credit card the new 2014 Foundation membership (cost $399) and have been charged $877.95 administration charge by Ticketek!!! That's right, a total of $1276.95!!!

Will talk to membership department on Monday but watch out.
    Thanks for the heads up. I will not renew until Ticketek have had time to fix their systems. Even though there is usualy an admin fee when you book game tickets with Ticketek, I thought with the Titans membership it was just the cost on the brochure. I assume Ticketek's fee is added in there somewhere. Could be wrong though.
    Ticketek are useless but hopefully the membership Dept will fix this for you. I have found Chris excellent in the dealings I have had with him.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 24-08-13 at 01:15 PM. Reason: cannot spell or type

What's doing?

Yup, If Chris can help you, he'll do his best for you. But seeing you did through Ticketek, who knows how it's going to go.

Curious to know how you teed up 'Foundation Membership' for 2014 though. I thought you had to sign up for the 2007 season to be eligible for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Yup, If Chris can help you, he'll do his best for you. But seeing you did through Ticketek, who knows how it's going to go.

Curious to know how you teed up 'Foundation Membership' for 2014 though. I thought you had to sign up for the 2007 season to be eligible for that?
    You can't purchase a Foundation membership after 2007 only renew an existing
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Just wasn't sure about it.

Sounds like he's been back-charged for the 7 years he's missed! Paper ticket fee x 7 years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I think we've all got a story to tell about being ripped off by ticketek "processing fees", but you might be the winner.

First Grader

It was a renewal. Yes i have been a member since 2007

I think the extra charge is to help pay out the current management for new ones.

I'm thinking about helping out
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I think the extra charge is to help pay out the current management for new ones.

I'm in for that option
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post

Count me in.

There are a lot of "compassionate" transfers around at the moment. Can supporters ask the coach to show us compassion and transfer.
    There is a nice job going in the warm national capital.

I think I will re new again, I had an absolute ball for the first 3/4 of our home games. End of season dragged on because we had less home games and we lost the albertadore and Jamma.

I hope for change but it is a fools hope. We are just off the pace in so many areas of the game. Other teams play this game like a highly strategised war, we play it like the 1980's mud fests.

But I will pay to see mead, Jamma, albus, julius,dark James, KG,
    Birdman and the guys go around.

Question is do I go for the same seats somewhat average seats, or move to the sunny side and get a better view. Might depend on the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I think I will re new again, I had an absolute ball for the first 3/4 of our home games. End of season dragged on because we had less home games and we lost the albertadore and Jamma.

I hope for change but it is a fools hope. We are just off the pace in so many areas of the game. Other teams play this game like a highly strategised war, we play it like the 1980's mud fests.

But I will pay to see mead, Jamma, albus, julius,dark James, KG,
    Birdman and the guys go around.

Question is do I go for the same seats somewhat average seats, or move to the sunny side and get a better view. Might depend on the draw.
    id say buy depending on draw cause those sunny seats are pretty good imo
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

After a few opinions please on your best seat in the house.
    I'm not in the military. Just marching along side the other supporters (Most of the time)
    I'm not a 'Fan' as a 'Fan' blows the hot air away until things cool down.

Anywhere in Section 4 or 5.