Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

I thought the boys put in a good effort given the 2 man bench for half a game, Taylor put in the effort he should, and it was nice to see a couple of different attacking plays in this game, not just the "5 and bomb" we are used to. Shame its taken till the 2nd to last game to try them... Great game from James, and generally just good to see them trying till the full time siren.
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I agree. Sezer is a good kicker.
    You would say that , having his image as your avatar.

QLD Cup

Didn't hold much hope for this game but I felt the boys put in a gutsy performance. I agree with some comments about some individuals but we have to admit despite some big names in the side they all have some big limitations to overcome before we will ever be a top four quality team. We are only in the position we are now because all other teams below the top four are mediocre. Great attempt by Gordon at the end. Centimetres short of a win but only delaying the inevitable ie thinking about 2014.

I still dont really like James. Still too undisciplined, still too much the wanna be bully.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    You would say that , having his image as your avatar.
    Yup. As soon as I saw his pic, I knew he would be special. Thankfully not injury prone.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Also, Taylor has def not improved this year, but he was strong tonight and its the teams fault for not using him correctly.

Use him as another centre or wide runner, not the hack work in the middle.
    Taylor was strong? What the hell game were you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Taylor was strong? What the hell game were you watching?
    The one where he made 17 hit ups for 143m, second most in our team, and 4th most on the park, as well as 4 tackle breaks.

He made 2 errors and one poor defensive effort on hurrell.

He was strong. I didn't say amazing or even good / great. Strong.

The one where he made 17 hit ups for 143m, second most in our team, and 4th most on the park, as well as 4 tackle breaks.

He made 2 errors and one poor defensive effort on hurrell.

He was strong. I didn't say amazing or even good / great. Strong.
    Booooooom the man has spoken.

Strong or not, every one of those errors cost us. Can't be making dumb mistakes like that at this point of the season. Such a frustrating player to watch. Every time he takes a hit up you just pray he doesn't drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Guys this sucks but lets look at the positives to have come from tonight..

All Blacks won.
    Give it time.. Ewen McKenzie has got to rebuild the Wallabies from the cluster**** that Robbie Deans created.

Surely you can relate to that with our current Coach?

Ahh well. . Congrats on wrapping up the Bledisloe for another year though, Mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Give it time.. Ewen McKenzie has got to rebuild the Wallabies from the cluster**** that Robbie Deans created.

Surely you can relate to that with our current Coach?

Ahh well. . Congrats on wrapping up the Bledisloe for another though, Mate.
    Mate I can't even imagine having a helmet coaching both my league/union teams.

Could hear the roar going up from the All Blacks game from my flat, the stadium is just down the road. Seems everyone got very excited when Folau scored haha.

Cheers man. I see the Wallabies going upward from here. Deans was a sham. I want to see the competitive Wallabies I always got nervous about the All Blacks playing when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Strong or not, every one of those errors cost us. Can't be making dumb mistakes like that at this point of the season. Such a frustrating player to watch. Every time he takes a hit up you just pray he doesn't drop it.
    You guys are crazy.

2 errors and one was in last few minutes trying to create something, which is unlike most of the ppl in the team who just tuck it and run.

If he does the same then we have zero offload potential. Bird man makes way more errors when he's playing.

Not saying you in particular gotitans, but as a forum we complain that we are boring as a team, then complain about a guy making 2 errors trying to create a much needed try.

Bird was such a massive loss to us dammit.

I really enjoyed that game and didnt mind that we lost a hard fought exciting game.

Kelly was a lil out of sorts in attack but that was to be expected, my family who are anit Titans really liked tonights game which is a plus
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm with you DB, at least he was trying something, I was a bit disappointed with Myles again tonight, he really needed to step up with Birdy out, but just played his usual game.
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I still dont really like James. Still too undisciplined, still too much the wanna be bully.
    19 run (most on the field) for 143m (only 2nd to mead), 3 tackle breaks, 32 tackles, 1 Line break and ONE PENALTY! His first penalty in 4 weeks. Haha yeah I hate him to let's get rid of him so we can get Totally dominated in the forwards. Aww yeah I forgot he scored 2 try's Aswell.. Yep.. I hate that kids effort in the last couple of weeks..