Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

No louder than they have been here for three very long and frustrating years
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    How loud will the shouts be for JC to go if we lose this one?????????
    The reaction on Facebook to the team announcement today is just a taster...
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    How loud will the shouts be for JC to go if we lose this one?????????
    I don't think it will be "if" but more to the point of how much we'll lose by, will be happy to miss this one
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stupid View Post
    The reaction on Facebook to the team announcement today is just a taster...
    I wonder how long it'll take before they'll shut down or walk away from their own Facebook page.

They didn't seem to have any qualms shedding us in an instant.

My comments on the fb team announcement have already been deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Griff0 View Post
    hopefully not at fullback
    Or 5/8th!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Immortal

If we have been predictable so far this year, look out, Harrison is not a 5/8.

Tigers by 30 easy on this one
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Now that our year is done I am almost at the point where I hope we lose so that the heat on the coaching staff gets more intense.
    Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Now that our year is done I am almost at the point where I hope we lose so that the heat on the coaching staff gets more intense.
    Sad really.
    i was at this pt many weeks ago.

Even made a few cheeky dollars betting the same way
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm reckoning that Zillman will come into 5/8 but that will be every bit as disastrous. Zillman and Sezer both run the left side. I don't reckon Harrison will play 5/8 at all. Maybe taking the heat off Zillman or perhaps Dowling.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

was gonna skip this game and take the family out, but meady in the 1 has turned my mind. not feeling good about it though.

ash is a poor choice at 6... no other way to say it. rankin didnt catch well last night, but otherwise he contributed well and fought well... give him a shot, dont just discard him. if des hasler / kev moore left barba out everytime he dropped one in the early days we may never have seen what hes become (not for a second saying rankin could be barba.)

we played good early in the year when we MONSTERED ppl with size then went wide with jamma and kelly and mead, now we have almost abandoned it to fill our team with second rowers....we get it Carty you were a great back rower and you think they are all paul harrogon / brad fittler / gene miles rolled into one.

on a sick level, i like this because it shows how far out of touch he is.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    i was at this pt many weeks ago.

Even made a few cheeky dollars betting the same way
    Souths -7.5 was very easy money last week and if you are quick (it's Tuesday night as I type this) you can still back the Tigers at $1.90 (with most corporates) getting a 4 point start (ie Tigers +4). It looks a pretty decent wager.

What has been overlooked by everybody on here with their satisfaction for Mead being picked at number 1, is that Cartwright has now managed to select three different players at Fullback in the three weeks that Zillman has missed.

Go back to some threads from the wooden spoon year and have a look how annoyed we got with constant chopping and changing.

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

I've got to take exception to the people 'giving up' on 2013. Such statements make you sound like 'fans' rather than 'supporters'. I realise there are some deeper issues in individual cases but every team in the history of RL has been where we are now. Parramatta, the Wests Tigers and St George are there right now!!!

We need to keep putting the pressure on the local media to start reporting the reality and not the airy fairy stories that keep filling the paper. Every time I see a story by Emma Greenwood I want to vomit!!! Change will come, Carty will go and maybe (just maybe...!!) Searle will go too (wishful thinking, sure). If you stay the trip the other side will be so much sweeter. (I'm thinking of Aragorn's speech before the Black Gates of Mordor as I write this)

If you can get to the game turn up, even if it's just to abuse Dave Taylor!!

Just one last thing on the halves selection. It is absolutely imperative that a team have MORE THAN ONE KICKER IN GENERAL PLAY!!! With Bird, Harrision or Zillman in the halves it leaves all the kicking to Sezar which is a recipe for disaster with the opposition sweating on him at the end of every set.

Over the summer the team need to put hundreds of hours into Srama's kicking so he can add a much needed element to our kicking game. Matt Ballin has become a kicker late in his career and Manly are much the better for it./