Default New Forum or sub forum

Hey guys, is there a place for really just random, general chat that is likely silly, and not footy related?

alot of forums have an innoccuous little sub forum called a miscellaneous or whatever where ppl just talk nonsense and have fun and it evolves and forum in-jokes and running gags / themes become big deals.

i thought if trying it in existing sub forums but none seem to quite fit.

just feel like as we develop friendships, it keeps people on the forum and chatting about more than footy rather than going offline to text or messenger type services.

just an idea while we are all crowing about our new forum

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

There is the social bar which is for general chat think thats what you might be looking for.
    Have a look on the forum home page

Yea Greg as far as I see it the Social Bar is for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng
    just feel like as we develop friendships, it keeps people on the forum and chatting about more than footy rather than going offline to text or messenger type services.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Sorry guys, ur right. I only say the games / tech / news headers and thought they weren't a good fit.

But below that us the spot I'm talking about. Beautiful.