Banned

Default Future for our guys beyond 2013

So what do guys think about the future for some of our guys? Below is a list I'm curious about and I'd like to find out when their contracts run out:

Mark Minichello
    Jordan Rankin
    Ryan James
    Luke O'Dwyer

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them left. Feel free to add your own player queries into this thread.

luke will leave

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

the one guy they will try and keep is ryan james

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Titans Fanatic View Post
    the one guy they will try and keep is ryan james
    Do you know Ryan's current contract status? Does anyone for that matter?

Junior

IMO Mini will probably retire when his current contract runs out. It doesn't look like Luke will get a new contract.
    Jordy has had a fair few chances to prove himself, but they seem determined to keep giving him chances. He's just been named in the team for this weekend, so we'll see what happens there. Ryan- I'm not sure when his contract is til? He'll have to get past the current 'flat spot' he seems in if he wants to stay in the team.

Banned

Well they are all locals except Mini. I believe Mini is out of contract at the end of this season if my memory serves me correctly so he'll probably be gone. Don't know what is going on with Rankin, there was talk of him going to the Dragons earlier this year but he is still here. I remember an article not long ago saying Luke was almost definitely on the way out and it had to do with him not wanting a pay cut. This is an issue we have to deal with considering we went over the cap this year.

Ryan is an interesting one though. On the one hand he has all the potential in the world but on the other hand he hasn't been playing very well lately. If he is contracted past this year then he has no reason to leave aside from maybe more opportunity elsewhere? He is a local though.

Minichiello to retire gracefully, O'Dwyer to follow but not so gracefully, Rankin to one day be the new Davis of the club and James to recover his mojo once he stops believing his press.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Fairly sure Ryan James is contracted for next year. Think the club may have an option for Jordan too.

If you controlled Ryan James would you advise him to stay in this current club setup?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Mark Minichello - 2014 - will retire or push for 1 more
    Jordan Rankin - 2014 - If he doesn't get a good shot next year will move on.
    Ryan James - 2014 - would be great under the right system
    Luke O'Dwyer - 2013 - will stay for as long as he can or will end up in Super League
    I'm not in the military. Just marching along side the other supporters (Most of the time)
    I'm not a 'Fan' as a 'Fan' blows the hot air away until things cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    If you controlled Ryan James would you advise him to stay in this current club setup?
    Teke I would say no.
    I was wondering what was said to him after the Broncos game because he hasn't been his aggressive self since then. Even in the Tweed vs Burleigh game, which you would expect him to fire up, he wasn't as aggressive.
    I'm not in the military. Just marching along side the other supporters (Most of the time)
    I'm not a 'Fan' as a 'Fan' blows the hot air away until things cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by gctitansoldier View Post
    Teke I would say no.
    I was wondering what was said to him after the Broncos game because he hasn't been his aggressive self since then. Even in the Tweed vs Burleigh game, which you would expect him to fire up, he wasn't as aggressive.
    yeah good pt.

I was just asking this question to the forum as a whole.

My answer would be no aswell
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]