Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    Who made the fake account? David May?
    While we are at it, why dont you declare your true interests CoastSportsFan. Stop treating us like children, and admit you have an ulterior motive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Junior

Sounding a little paranoid there Coaster? And my post on here wasn't even directed at you and your twitter rant, there were other posts here that I thought were inappropriate and simply not needed. I thought with the issues there was fault on both sides, but simply no-one on here was an innocent victim.
    You bunch do seem to be very aggressive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    While we are at it, why dont you declare your true interests CoastSportsFan. Stop treating us like children, and admit you have an ulterior motive.
    Well initially I came on here to ask David May some questions because there were some things I wanted to know about the team I support. I come on here for a range of reasons but most of it is league/titans related so I don't know what you mean by ulterior motives?

They actually NEED our support.

But they will always have issues, and it is as simple as they do not respect us.

Otherwise they would be starting a conversation with us on this topic and treat us like adults, instead of allowing someone to create a fake account, and pretend to be something there not. And think we are all to stupid to see through it.
    A little bit stupid when it's so easy to track an IP address
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Sounding a little paranoid there Coaster? And my post on here wasn't even directed at you and your twitter rant, there were other posts here that I thought were inappropriate and simply not needed. I thought with the issues there was fault on both sides, but simply no-one on here was an innocent victim.
    You bunch do seem to be very aggressive.
    Your first post went like this "I'm new here too. Going to give the forum a bit if a go... Hi everyone!"

That was this morning.

then "there were other posts here that I thought were inappropriate" so explain to us, how you know what was here before, after it was made clear that the forum lost a few days in the transition.

not exactly paranoid, more like disappointed you believe your superior intellect had us fooled
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Junior

Seriously Coaster, chill out... Just because I'm new to commenting and participating in the forum, doesn't mean that I havent been on here reading it before. On it's previous address.

Seriously Coaster, chill out... Just because I'm new to commenting and participating in the forum, doesn't mean that I havent been on here reading it before. On it's previous address.
    lucky you found this one then, hey

Junior

It's not exactly a secret Coaster.... Address is up on FB....

It's not exactly a secret Coaster.... Address is up on FB....
    So are saying you are not paid by the club in any way? and i dont mean in a Simcorp type of way

Junior

Dear Coaster..
    To ease your paranoia, and sorry to throw your conspiracy theory out the window, but no, I am not a staff member.

Hey guys, don't worry about who is what ... the whole point is we have an independent forum to voice opinions ... any opinions. Perhaps we could focus those opinions into threads such as ... what we feel good about our club and/or what's up my nose today? Too tame then how about who you want to ream?

Whatever you're about say it, that's your right ... let the debate rage on.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Dear Coaster..
    To ease your paranoia, and sorry to throw your conspiracy theory out the window, but no, I am not a staff member.
    My bad. I thought with your condescending tone, and false sense of superiority you were one that is paid to take photos of the groupies

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Hey guys, don't worry about who is what ... the whole point is we have an independent forum to voice opinions ...

Whatever you're about say it, that's your right ... let the debate rage on.
    I agree. Let's move on.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

yeah i posted my memberships back just over an hour ago, and there was a moment while balancing them in the postbox, i thought should i?
    While I think supporters should support the team through the good and the bad, sometimes a member has only one way to be heard, and that's with their wallet and feet. It's not giving up on the club, it's making your feelings known. Clubs are around a long long time (hopefully!), and things can improve.

Hey guys, this probably should be on a different thread, but on Gold FM this morning they were discussing whether or not the Titans need a leagues club. IMO, they do, but it seems hard to imagine it happening in the current climate. Thoughts?