Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
Hey, was just mulling over the appointment of Graham Annersley to the Titans board as CEO, and was thinking that as part of his "reconnect" with fans, surely this would have to include the resurrection of the old Titans forum.

This brings up 2 questions in my mind.

Firstly, what will it be like, will it be open to honest comment, will it be heavily moderated, etc?

Secondly, would the Facebook group known as the "True Titans Fans" be willing to share their limited wisdom in an open forum and be open to criticism?

OK, to be honest, I'm not too concerned about a new forum, I've got one here, but who else thinks that the "True Titans Fans" group is just a closed group because they can't deal with the reality and honesty of whats happening (or not happening) and don't want others with actual independent thought to spoil their blissful ignorance?

I know some of the people in that group, and I have no problem with anyone being part of that group, but I do have a massive issue with naming yourself "True Titans Fans" and then closing the group from actual true Titans fans, while allowing groupies who don't really understand the game but spend a lot of money on merch and go to a lot of functions etc.

Again, I don't have a problem with them joining the group, groupies, socialites or actual fans, but it seems a bit hypocritical to promote yourself as the " true, hardcore, life fans of the all mighty GOLD COAST TITANS!!!!" while denying actual fans from joining.

ps, for the record, I am bitter because apparently I'm not hardcore enough, and have made many requests in the past to join... maybe I should take up bowling.
Chris u need to wear a Stack Hat & want to eat Red Crayons & then u would be apart of that particular group