Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Brilliant work to all involved. I'm super glad it's back

QLD Cup

Man. That was a bit of a heart stopper. I don't post much but I do spend a good part of my leisure time reading other people's posts. I tried to think who I could contact to see what had happened but I don't know anyone personally, or in fact their names. So I was forced to join Facebook ( I have avoided it till now) in order to voice my disapproval. I was heartened to see others do like wise. The new link finally posted there didn't go through for me, so I had to try a few related searches before finding this site. I wonder if others may be having trouble also?
    Anyway it's great to get the forum up and running and my appreciation to all those hard working fans that have made it happen. Note to self, get to know a few of you guys personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    I really like the colour scheme of this forum
    The current skin / layout we gave had since I created it in 2008. The only changes are the removal of some titans logos and the addition of the new banner created by Diehard. If you weren't seeing this look before it just means you had one of the other 2 options selected. The only issue with this one is since the introduction of HTML 5 it only displays 100% right in Internet explorer.

Yeah i don't think many people know that this forum is up and running.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

QLD Cup

Got the email informing of the changes today. after posting above. Thanks and look forward to some stimulating discussion on how we can turn this mess around. even with a bye we are going backwards!

Junior

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Man. That was a bit of a heart stopper. I don't post much but I do spend a good part of my leisure time reading other people's posts. I tried to think who I could contact to see what had happened but I don't know anyone personally, or in fact their names. So I was forced to join Facebook ( I have avoided it till now) in order to voice my disapproval. I was heartened to see others do like wise. The new link finally posted there didn't go through for me, so I had to try a few related searches before finding this site. I wonder if others may be having trouble also?
    Anyway it's great to get the forum up and running and my appreciation to all those hard working fans that have made it happen. Note to self, get to know a few of you guys personally!
    Yep TB, that link I posted on FB wasn't great so I have edited the post. Apologies for giving you the run around. I've sorted it out now so perhaps a few others will find this forum before my post is punted off the FB site.

Amazing work guys. Such a great effort.

Quick shout out to league freak also. He heard what happened and opened a temp forum for us within hours and was so supportive!

Tam, DH, Coaster and TP....great stuff guys!

This is awesome. Huge thanks to everyone involved, you guys are great.

Was a tough week without le forum. Had crazy withdrawals.

Strength through adversity ... could be our motto.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Amazing work guys. Such a great effort.

Quick shout out to league freak also. He heard what happened and opened a temp forum for us within hours and was so supportive!

Tam, DH, Coaster and TP....great stuff guys!
    Dont thank me mate, i am most likely the main reason it was shut in the first place, haha, but this is a better result in the long run.

Ive also decided that since the club wants to play stupid games like this, and restrict peoples freedom of speech, i have chosen to step away from the Admin side of the forum, so i can say what i really think without disrupting any of you good people.

Now if the club has something to say, they can ring me direct, instead of calling other forum users to complain about me like little children.

I now just feel sorry for Brad and Tam and Pete and co, because now they have to try and moderate me
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Thanks to all involved in the change, I can appreciate the work that goes in behind the scenes to make these things happen, so congratulations on a job well done.

Ahaha Coaster. I just feel like thru this experience all the members on this forum are like one big family now.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Great to see everything sorted out!

It's pretty rare for fan forums to stay associated with official team sites so I think this was a really good/much needed move. Congrats to all that made it happen with the minimum of loss.

guys you scared the **** out of me - i was about to head up to the gc titans offices and abuse the **** out of them for taking it down..... mann i was lost for days without this, my pet dog has never had so much attention..... man its great to be able to post again

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thelwall View Post
    guys you scared the **** out of me - i was about to head up to the gc titans offices and abuse the **** out of them for taking it down..... mann i was lost for days without this, my pet dog has never had so much attention..... man its great to be able to post again
    maybe we need to close the forum down more often for the wellbeing of your dog haha