Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dugan was amazing for the Blues. I'd have him over Hayne any day.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Dugan was amazing for the Blues. I'd have him over Hayne any day.
    Only problem with Dugan is he's far too selfish with the ball. There's a few times he could have passed and something would have been on, but he always has to showboat.

yi yi yippee yippee yay!!!

Huge effort from both teams. NSW good for periods, but poor options from Pearce and farah cost then. Pearce actually hurt then from a basic skill set point of view. His passing was very poor at times.

Qld kicked well and stayed patient, absorbing so much pressure and then scoring when given opportunities.

Just quickly, alot of ppl saying NSW were better but we defended well... Defending is part of the game and its attack + defense that wins games. Across the two facets, Queensland were the better team all series.

Pearce lost the game for us plain and simple , he has no vision and has poor execution, if he gets picked next year i wont be watching it.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

We all know why Pearce continues to get selected though don't we.

Banned

I know Birdy is our captain but watching tonight showed me that he reverts to dirty tactics sometimes. On top of that he whines sooo much. Of course I have a biased view being a Maroons supporter but it was just something that really stuck out for me tonight.

QUEENSLANDER!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    The streaker also streaked at Wests v Warrioes semi in 2011.
    He is supposed to be getting a lifetime Ban from any sporting ground in Australa but how will anyone enforce that if he rocks up to a game with 84000 other people again...
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    He is supposed to be getting a lifetime Ban from any sporting ground in Australa but how will anyone enforce that if he rocks up to a game with 84000 other people again...
    I imagine his name goes on a blacklist and he can't buy tickets, but the reality is, his mates will buy him tickets. I don't think they have facial recognition software installed at grounds either. Only option would be like in night clubs where they scan everyone's licence before being allowed in.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    I know Birdy is our captain but watching tonight showed me that he reverts to dirty tactics sometimes. On top of that he whines sooo much. Of course I have a biased view being a Maroons supporter but it was just something that really stuck out for me tonight.

QUEENSLANDER!
    haha we finally find a common ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Hodges should of got MOTM, made so many game changing plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Hodges should of got MOTM, made so many game changing plays.
    His defense was incredible. Players made half breaks and had their bodies through the mine, and he would drag them down.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    His defense was incredible. Players made half breaks and had their bodies through the mine, and he would drag them down.
    Absolutely. The play that sticks in my mind the most is when he managed to scoop up the misdirected pass by the Blues when they were on attack. He had to make up 3 or 4 meters over Jennings.

While on Jennings, didn't he look disinterested? NSW could of used Jamal big time last night.

really great origin game imo.
    Had everything.

Great spectical for the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

One of Hodges best in a long time. He really stood up.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post

QUEENSLANDER!
    Bird is one tough and determined sob but that's where it ends for me unfortunately.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]