Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

That lost all comes down from the 0/6 start at the first half

Better attack by the boys and they could have won it easy.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Pretty scrappy game, with the odd moment of brilliance. Just glad they didn't streak away from us 'n keep the for 'n against points in order. Could come in handy later in the year.

Good effort by the team. Didn't nab the win, but showed that we had the ability to do so.

Alby, take a pat on the back. Absolutely superb IMO.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 16-06-13 at 03:59 PM.

anybody like to argue that Kelly isn't worth his up-grade?

I am really proud of our team today ... if they play that style of footy each week I would be more that happy ... you can't win em all but you can have a good go. Myles is being asked too much up front, imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

When Albert made the break it was good to see zillman back him up :|

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    anybody like to argue that Kelly isn't worth his up-grade?

I am really proud of our team today ... if they play that style of footy each week I would be more that happy ... you can't win em all but you can have a good go. Myles is being asked too much up front, imho.
    I don't think anyone doubted he was worth the upgrade. It was more of the case of how it was handled by his manager (if true). Fair enough, that's a manager's job. But he shouldn't have overlooked what the Titans done for Alby to resurrect his career, when everyone else had the door closed on him just six months back.

Remember that word "Loyalty"?

Yes I do but I also remember 8 track stereos and the unlimited tackle rule ... half and 5/8 are two positions where we should never gamble.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

LOL fair call, Mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Good effort by the team. Didn't nab the win, but showed that we had the ability to do so.

Alby, take a pat on the back. Absolutely superb IMO.
    I rarely enjoy watching a loss, but that was very entertaining. Lots of errors from both sides and the game could have went either way. Tonight we showed we deserve to be in the top 8.

Albert Kelly just keeps getting better. He and Idris forming a very dangerous combination on the right. Can't wait for Mead to be back one that side with them, even though Don is doing job.

Zilly's timing was off and made a few errors then disappeared. Yes he has been great last few weeks, but showed why we are talking about Tomkins Barba etc

There was no defending some of their trys, but I thought our left side defence was a bit disjointed tonight.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 16-06-13 at 04:10 PM.

Agree with everything said so far...post match!

Are we seeing a more disciplined Dave Taylor? I thought he played well apart from one offload on our own line.

For Birdy's sake. I hope his pills are feelin' a lil better. That was one hell of a nut shot on him..

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I rarely enjoy watching a loss, but that was very entertaining. Lots of errors from both sides and the game could have went either way. Tonight we showed we deserve to be in the top 8.

Albert Kelly just keeps getting better. He and Idris forming a very dangerous combination on the right. Can't wait for Mead to be back one that side with them, even though Don is doing job.

Zilly's timing was off and made a few errors then disappeared. Yes he has been great last few weeks, but showed why we are talking about Tomkins Barba etc

There was no defending some of their trys, but I thought our left side defence was a bit disjointed tonight.
    mead might not be back for a month yet, Dons form is above Kevs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I thought everyone was excellent except for myles, zillman, James and Harrison. As others have said I don't mind loosing if we play well and except for the first 20 of the second half it's prob the best I've ever seen them play
    Long live the titans

Ridge made a good impact when he came on