Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Could've snatched a victory at the end. But happy with the performance overall. Hopefully we can topple the Storms next week since they will be without their origin stars.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

DO we need two hookers and if so how far off is Falloon? I thought Irwin was just not quite up to it ... he tries hard but. James is turning into a plodder. Zillman and Gordon are both diamonds and rocks.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

That overhead pass from Inglis to Asotasi was forward. But no matter....You get one of them every game, some go for you and some against...We proved we can hold our own with the top teams. Better ball control would have got us the win.

Ywe scored 4 tries against a top side and went real close on a number of times despite our attack timing looking slightly off

We are changed team and deserve to be top 8, a loss today though, regardless of satisfaction puts us in a four way jam on 16 points. Need to make sure we beat the teams we should beat fr here on our and jag a win or two against the top sides along the way.

A great day at the footy!

Ryan James needs to go back to QCUP for a while to find some form, he is a passenger out there and has been for the past month or so. Give Ioane another shot imo.

Other than that I think we proved today that we're a top 8 side.

Agree with the general sentiment. A good loss if there is such a thing. I tend to give it to Ryan James every week and he did nothing today to change my mind. He was ripped off though when they ruled he lost the ball when he was about to play it. I thought Taylor and Kelly were first class and overall we had 16 good efforts.

Maybe his hair was tied too tight.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

That was just about the best performance we have put up all year. If we attacked like that against the Cowboys or Eels in our past two games we would have put up 50.

24 points will win us the vast majority of our games.

Really enjoyed the whole 80 minutes and looking forward to racking up another two points at home in a fortnight.

We are competitive bout time woooo agree James had nothing,birdy was on a mission with George. Harrison is a bit off Myles tackled his ass off I would love to see ridge and mini over harrison. alby and Jamal ****ing awesome zillman to many mistakes and back to normal overall I'm happy we got the world at our feet.

James to QLD Cup. Ioane should be in the team.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I watched the game with a few titans and got a little insight into what the coach tells the side and what was actually done in the game. Some of the boys arnt doing what they are told and in some cases it's crucial for the game.

This team isn't far off some very good form
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Great effort overall, again most of you covered the Zilly/James/Harro sentiments.
    The biggest thing I noticed was Souths play-of-the-ball was a lot faster than ours, and that seemed the only reason they were getting good metres on us. James, Myles, Harro and Bailey just seemed so much slower.

I thought baileys first stint he was man handled a bit, but came back ok.

Kelly is great, and thing about some of his line breaks is that he just keeps wriggling and squirming and can pop through the other side alot. Never gives in until he's on the ground.

We saw the good and bad of zillman, but we only used to see the bad, there is more and more to like about what he is doing.

Taylor is showing a bit more controlled aggression and some of our forwards could look to him to learn how hard you should run when making a hit up.

Sezers goal kicking was a pleasure to watch on a windy day. 3 or the 4 were from the absolute sideline.

Enjoyable efforts all round and I could walk out of the 96% rabbit crowd with head held high.

We should just let Ryan James go to another club.. Geez he dropped one ball.. Which he didn't even do.. He was the only one who chased albys chip.. He got 25 minutes?? Myles was way worse IMO James had 3 runs 15 tackles in 15 mins.. Myles had 8 hitups and played what 65 mins? Our 2 worst players today were our 2 qld origin players maybe if the kid got more then 10 mins each side of half time he'd go better.. I'd laugh if he left us played for someone else and destroyed us..