Default Another Great Comeback

Sunday saw our under 20's with their 3rd come from behind win in the past 3 weeks

I'll say it again something has happened with these boys the past 3 weeks they have fought hard to come from behind without throwing the towel in & amazingly enough are only 2 points out of the top 8 ...

A huge thanks has to go to our new assistant coach in Scotty Mahon who has been with the club for 3 weeks
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Sunday saw our under 20's with their 3rd come from behind win in the past 3 weeks

I'll say it again something has happened with these boys the past 3 weeks they have fought hard to come from behind without throwing the towel in & amazingly enough are only 2 points out of the top 8 ...

A huge thanks has to go to our new assistant coach in Scotty Mahon who has been with the club for 3 weeks
    It truely is pretty amazing how this side has managed to do it. The one against the Eels was remarkable and vs the Cowboys last night was also a goodie.

I'm going to take a huge stab in the dark and guess that Mr Mahon is somewhat responsible for our change in form Awesome to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

It truely is pretty amazing how this side has managed to do it. The one against the Eels was remarkable and vs the Cowboys last night was also a goodie.

I'm going to take a huge stab in the dark and guess that Mr Mahon is somewhat responsible for our change in form Awesome to see.

A little belief in yourself can go a long way ... great stuff from the 20's.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm going to take a huge stab in the dark and guess that Mr Mahon is somewhat responsible for our change in form Awesome to see.[/QUOTE]

I dont think its a stab in the dark it is Fact

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post

I dont think its a stab in the dark it is Fact
    Sarcasm is hard to show on a forum.

I know it's a fact haha, it's great. I hope they make finals this year, will be such a confidence booster after last year.