Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by *Caroline*
    I don't understand why there weren't any auditions notices put up on the site, i for one am very keen to be a titans cheergirl and am highly disappointed that nothing was said about this. :upset:
    Your disappointment will be noted Caroline and I will send through to the Titans.

If I did have any info, it would of been posted. To be honest, I would of thought auditions may have been on the website.

*edit just saw Deegan's post in other thread
    Last edited by Katus; 15-02-06 at 12:55 PM.

Im for it - More of a 'gymnastics' display rather than a provocative dance. Watch the American schools cheerleaders (yes male and female) and it contains and amazing amount of skill and gymnastics. Its not about strutting around in barely there clothes (ie Reds the other night) but more the choreography, throws, tumbles and dancing. A family friendly entertainment - a something different to other cheer leading squads - this is more dancing and gymnastics!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

As per thread I have posted here.

wow they look good still to see how men cherrleaders are going to go they use them in american colleges so i suppose we can be the first in oz to use them

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Your disappointment will be noted Caroline and I will send through to the Titans.

If I did have any info, it would of been posted. To be honest, I would of thought auditions may have been on the website.
    I may not be the best dancer or good a gymnastics - but i'm certainly willing to DO WHATEVER it takes to make the TITANS look good (within reason). i'm so signing up to Anthony Ikins dance classes next month and working my ass off to improve my dance and flexibility. I'm already going to the gym to tone up and whatever - I'M FULLY KEEN.... BRING IT ON!!!!!

Well you still have a chance.. according to that other article Caroline they have only picked a squad of like 10 for the Charity Ball and the trial game at Carrara, like a prototype of what to expect.. there is still like 30 to pick and so you are in with a shot..

It is great to see such enthusiasm and determination to cheer, I wish you all the best with this endeavour and I am right behind you as I reckon anyone who is that passionate about the Titans deserves to Cheer their team, as I know they will do a great job..

Quote Originally Posted by *Caroline*
    I may not be the best dancer or good a gymnastics - but i'm certainly willing to DO WHATEVER it takes to make the TITANS look good (within reason). i'm so signing up to Anthony Ikins dance classes next month and working my ass off to improve my dance and flexibility. I'm already going to the gym to tone up and whatever - I'M FULLY KEEN.... BRING IT ON!!!!!
    Caroline your enthusiasm blows me away! I hope your hard work pays off.

I'd love to have such love and dedicated for the club within our cheergirls!

I wish you all the luck in the world and keep us posted!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

I am so pleased to hear that i have some support from the forum. I'm determined now.... thats for sure

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Well then we'll have forum members on both sides of the fence, supporters and cheersquad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Im for it - More of a 'gymnastics' display rather than a provocative dance. Watch the American schools cheerleaders (yes male and female) and it contains and amazing amount of skill and gymnastics. Its not about strutting around in barely there clothes (ie Reds the other night) but more the choreography, throws, tumbles and dancing. A family friendly entertainment - a something different to other cheer leading squads - this is more dancing and gymnastics!
    NO,NO,NO.

Why do we have to Americanize everything.It's Rugby League not yawnathon gridiron!!!It is about chicks strutting around in skimpy gear,AND yes the Reds cheerleaders would be a perfect role model. There was always family freindly stuff at NRL games now (mascots,kids interactive games at half time). Cheerleaders are the last bastion of all red-blooded males.....leave them alone.

I dunno about anyone else but I've never left a rugby league match wishing they had of added more entertainment... You're there to watch footy, who gives a stuff abuot gymnastic capabilities!?! Its not like half time is a marathon event, by the time you've grabbed your second half supply of beer, the players are almost running back out.

As far as having blokes out there, someone here put it brilliantly when they stated there was already enough blokes on the field, the cheergirls even things out. I know if I had a kid and took him to the footy I'd want him to be aspiring to be like the half back who's controlling the game or the prop thats making all the meters, not the twinkle toed bloke doing cartwheels at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    I dunno about anyone else but I've never left a rugby league match wishing they had of added more entertainment... You're there to watch footy, who gives a stuff abuot gymnastic capabilities!?! Its not like half time is a marathon event, by the time you've grabbed your second half supply of beer, the players are almost running back out.

As far as having blokes out there, someone here put it brilliantly when they stated there was already enough blokes on the field, the cheergirls even things out. I know if I had a kid and took him to the footy I'd want him to be aspiring to be like the half back who's controlling the game or the prop thats making all the meters, not the twinkle toed bloke doing cartwheels at half time.
    I tend to agree, I just want cheerleaders like Manlys... :') (I'm crying because they are so hot.)

But if we can have all that and some amazing stuff, might be cool.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

they need it for NFL because games go for four hours and nobody knows what's going on anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    I tend to agree, I just want cheerleaders like Manlys... :') (I'm crying because they are so hot.)

But if we can have all that and some amazing stuff, might be cool.

I was going to mention that before, but thought I'd be accused of bias.
    The Manly cheergirls are excellent.