Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

The only games i see us winning are against the Tigers and maybe the Cows. I said from the start of the season that we have to be doing really early on in the season because our run home is going to be really hard.

Looks like things won't end well for us. No top 8 for us this year
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I believed 2013 was a building year with new halves combination but things looked promising during trials and first few rounds.
    Then same boring game plan came into play.
    Honestly can't see us making the eight after the last month of football we have delivered.
    With the squad we have we should be sitting top 4.
    Unfortunately when we miss the eight I believe the coaching staff will not be looked at.
    I understand Cartwright will cost a fortune to remove so at least could we buy an assistant or 2 without touch football on their résumé.
    I'm not in the military. Just marching along side the other supporters (Most of the time)
    I'm not a 'Fan' as a 'Fan' blows the hot air away until things cool down.

Banned

If 2013 was a building year then what was 2012 and 2011? Clean out years? We are in a really bad spot right now. Another year outside finals

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    If 2013 was a building year then what was 2012 and 2011? Clean out years? We are in a really bad spot right now. Another year outside finals
    Until there's some major changes in Daily Managerial Operations and Coaching within the Club. I'd imagine a few of us have given up all hope of falling into the top 8, or 4 for that matter. If we did, it'd be off the back of a complete miracle. On paper, we have one of the best squads in the NRL, but you wouldn't think so if you witnessed the Knight 'n Panthers games just recently. I'm not sure how a squad could go off the rails like it has (on the paddock). But it appears to be a common trait 'n only thing that's not changing is the Management and Coaching Staff. So it's understandable that people have been pointing their finger/s in that area for some time now..

Heartbreaks and Ashtrays.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

It would be a Miracle that we stay in the 8 or even finish where we did last year..

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    It would be a Miracle that we stay in the 8 or even finish where we did last year..
    Not a miracle, it just means this very good squad need to play to their potential and produce some great footy. Nothing miraculous in that. The question is can they do it inspite of the coach as opposed to because of the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ByronTitan View Post
    Not a miracle, it just means this very good squad need to play to their potential and produce some great footy. Nothing miraculous in that. The question is can they do it inspite of the coach as opposed to because of the coach.
    it would be hard as they need to basically beat top 4 teams alot of the way home, as well as other teams below who are heating up, all without our main strike attacker and defender.

All of a sudden the Rabbit's game has become a hell of a lot easier.

State of Origin III: Greg Inglis out for up to eight weeks after injuring knee in Maroons' 12-10 win

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    All of a sudden the Rabbit's game has become a hell of a lot easier.

State of Origin III: Greg Inglis out for up to eight weeks after injuring knee in Maroons' 12-10 win
    Need to beat Manly 1st , hopefully DCE is too hungover to play this Sunday
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Need to beat Manly 1st , hopefully DCE is too hungover to play this Sunday
    Hopefully he goes out with Barba's mob on a bender.

Another interesting point is that Manly and Rabbits will both have short turnarounds from Monday night games. We can't face them at a better time.

Rabbits have won the past 5 of 6 without GI, them missing Sutton is alot better for us than inglis. Manly will put the cleaners through us big time...Dowling will be under immense pressure asanly love that corridor
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm sure Downling and Rankin would much rather Justin Hunt running at them rather then GI.

Lets hope they are able to stay in the team after matai works the right side over
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Lets hope they are able to stay in the team after matai works the right side over
    Matai and lyon and Watmough and Cherry even and Brendan Lawerance and..........