Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Will we make the Finals 2013?

What are peoples thoughts?
    Me personally from the last few weeks we have no hope, we wont get near the top 4 i know that, i am sort of hoping we dont make the finals so then they look at ditching Carty and getting someone who has a clue.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Big changes needed in attacking structures and last play options and we can right this ship pretty quickly. Can't see it happening but forever hopeful.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

You should add a poll to this thread.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Our run home is nasty.... And Origin won't be pretty for us losing a few of our best.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I dont know if we can make it the way we are playing.

A fair few ordinary sides in the comp this yr
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

We are 5 -5 with a cruisey opening and extra home games. Haven't played storm rabbits roosters yet.

Our run home is brutal and are actually going backwards... Doesn't look good.

It's sad because 5-8th place will be reasonably soft this year, and if we can't make it this year it's a pretty bad situation

I desperately think we need to make the finals with the roster we have or we'll start losing corporate support, however, I had this great idea ... we need a new coaching structure.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I desperately think we need to make the finals with the roster we have or we'll start losing corporate support, however, I had this great idea ... we need a new coaching structure.
    Missingout on the finals probably wouldnt be the worst thing to happen this yr
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Short answer, No.
    Long answer, Noooooooo.
    Having looked at our upcoming/run home, I really don't think we have a shot unless the team can get their s*** together.
    The first couple of games this year our defense was outstanding, and our attack looked dangerous, but this seems to have whittled away as the season goes on.
    Last edited by Geeman; 19-05-13 at 04:05 PM.

We might just sneak into the 8 but that's as far as we'll get. Let's not forget we have a very tough run home too and we really needed to be winning games during this period before Origin.

Immortal

Absolutely no chance, unless a miracle happens.

As long as Cartwright is coaching & Searle deciding who we buy then we have no chance..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    As long as Cartwright is coaching & Searle deciding who we buy then we have no chance..
    Agree

It's time to bring all this to a head.
    Those players last week showed to me they had lost faith in the so called game plan. They were individualals.

Also the comment from Carty saying we are not a high profile team is just as disturbing. But it is easier to lower expectations then to raise your standards.

We have no chance IMO. And even if we do, we are so friggin boring to watch who would care???
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Agree

It's time to bring all this to a head.
    Those players last week showed to me they had lost faith in the so called game plan. They were individualals.

Also the comment from Carty saying we are not a high profile team is just as disturbing. But it is easier to lower expectations then to raise your standards.

We have no chance IMO. And even if we do, we are so friggin boring to watch who would care???
    Pretty well spot on in my book. I think we should be a top 4 team or just outside but on the last few weeks, no chance of top 8. For all the carry on about the refs on Friday, Brisbane were well under strength and the refs got us home against Parra, and probably the Dragons.

SPot on Coaster.
    I have watched all games this weekend and by far we are the most boring to watch, and watching the games even the teams that lost didnt play as bad as we did, atm i think we would struggle to beat the tigers who basically have a NSW cup side on the field, i have a feeling we will get rolled this weekend by the eels.

I am expecting a long and frustrating rest of season, its even hard to pick out positives from all this all tho i am trying to.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).