Default Titans V Dragons Corporate Box x12

Hi

I hope the mods don't mind me posting this on here but a colleague who has Titans Corporate Season Seats (x12) is unable to attend the Titans V Dragons game this Sunday afternoon at Skilled Park. He doesn't want all his money back but he doesn't want to lose it all either.

Game day Sunday 12/5. Game time kickoff is 3pm

Seats are under cover on the Western side (out of sun) . They are Section 3 (around 20-25 metre mark) and are obviously all grouped together.

Things you get

1/ Stadium Parking
    2/ Monitor to view game (replays etc)
    3/ Under cover seating
    4/ Big League Magazine x12
    5/ Option for Caterers....i.e. Every man/woman/child for themselves or throw a card in at the beginning and you have the option for beer (a proper beer), wine and also party pies sausage rolls etc.

These really are great seats, you are very close to the action and close enough to abuse Dragons players.

Any supporter who has been to a Titans afternoon game will know the impact of the sun and how hot and uncomfortable it can be so you don't need to be concerned about that.

This is a legitimate sale. Normal value is $1300 but he is willing to go well and truly under that. For the location of the seats and what you get for your money this could be a well priced day out at the footy

I will not post the tickets. If you are local you can pick them up from the bloke who owns them. However, he will want payment in advance in case of a no show.

Please PM me if interested and I will give you my contact number. I can answer any further questions you may have.

Titan Pete can verify the legitimacy of these tickets. (No?they are not his.)

Oh......Take a pack of jaffas, if you have a decent arm you can pepper Titan Pete with them.

P.S. Hey mods or whoever can control this site, I cannot post under Titans games and had to post under Rugby League?Can this be moved to the Titans games thread and can I have permissions to post under Titans games please.

Don't throw anything at me but u can have a go at a couple of Dragons supporters that will be sitting close by.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Would be a wonderful experience for any interested.

We should get a Titans Forum box at one game a year!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Would be a wonderful experience for any interested.

We should get a Titans Forum box at one game a year!
    SOLD!...I will PM you the bank details..