Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Great debut for Shaun Hudson in the Qcup Colts, three tries and five conversions. Great effort. Good to see a number of the MM boys progressing to Qcup colts.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Great debut for Shaun Hudson in the Qcup Colts, three tries and five conversions. Great effort. Good to see a number of the MM boys progressing to Qcup colts.
    I was there too mate Shaun had a great game , strong defense & top goal kicker, hope u noticed Danial Shwass make his debut in the 9 jersey coming off the bench, had a hand in 3 tries , he won't be playing there for too long
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Did notice no. 9, interesting to see when those two, and a couple of others start getting games in NYC.

Did notice no. 9, interesting to see when those two, and a couple of others start getting games in NYC.
    He is a genuine no7 so considering the positional change I thought he went very well, Sunshine Coast boys were filthy on losing that match they thought they had it in the bag
    #itaintweaktospeak

Just heard we won't be signing any more juniors as they are all too small
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Just heard we won't be signing any more juniors as they are all too small
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I was there too mate Shaun had a great game , strong defense & top goal kicker, hope u noticed Danial Shwass make his debut in the 9 jersey coming off the bench, had a hand in 3 tries , he won't be playing there for too long
    Am looking forward to these 2 coming through the ranks.

Is Shaun training with the NYC side? or just Daniel? And do the burleigh colts team act as a feeder to the NYC team in the same way in which the Qcup team do for the NRL side?

Sorry if i'm way off haha just trying to understand

Immortal

The Burleigh and Tweed Colts sides contain a number of boys that are in the NYC squad but are not playing NYC that week. Both sides also include a number of boys that whilst not having a NYC contract are being looked at by the Titans, for example a number of boys from the Northern Territory and Port Macquarie. The Burleigh colts side also has named a number of boys who played MM this year. I have not heard whether Shaun is training with the NYC side, but it would not surprise, if he is. A good attacking centre is a rare commodity these days, Shaun has a chance to be one in future years.

The Burleigh and Tweed Colts sides contain a number of boys that are in the NYC squad but are not playing NYC that week. Both sides also include a number of boys that whilst not having a NYC contract are being looked at by the Titans, for example a number of boys from the Northern Territory and Port Macquarie. The Burleigh colts side also has named a number of boys who played MM this year. I have not heard whether Shaun is training with the NYC side, but it would not surprise, if he is. A good attacking centre is a rare commodity these days, Shaun has a chance to be one in future years.
    Thanks mate, we are lucky to have you on the forum with your wealth of knowledge on our juniors.

I was also wondering how Tevita Folau is going? Yes, the last name has sparked my interest haha

Immortal

Tevita played on the wing in a number of trials and whilst he looked good running the ball, he struggled a little defensively, coming in on a number of occasions and letting his oposite winger get on the outside. He went back and played U18's and looked good. He has now progressed to colts where he has spent time in the centre's. Whilst I think that his future is on the wing, playing some centre at a level lower than NYC is not going to hurt. He is still eligible for U18's and is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Am looking forward to these 2 coming through the ranks.

Is Shaun training with the NYC side? or just Daniel? And do the burleigh colts team act as a feeder to the NYC team in the same way in which the Qcup team do for the NRL side?

Sorry if i'm way off haha just trying to understand
    Yes & Yes
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

South Coast won their opening game in the U18 Qld championships, Sam Swift and Daymeric Pelo scoring in the win

Immortal

South Coast two from 2 in the QSS U18.

Immortal

South Coast beat Northern 44-6 to make the final of the secondary schools U18.

Immortal

South coast lost final to Metro North. Five tries all, goal kicking the difference