Though for a bit of interest, I would do a list of who I think are some of our top juniors. I only included players who I believe are Titans contracted and have not yet reached the NYC stage. Thus players like Nathan Wilson and Sam Gee are not included, nor are some of the other GC White and Green boys, because there is conjecture as to if they are Titans contracted. Hope people find this worthwhile.

1. Sam Swift - Talented young backrower, who I believe played out of position in the front row this season. Hard running and tackling young player who never gives up. For me, he was stand out player for his MM side, who represented Qld U16's last year. He is a real shot are palying NYC next year, even though he will still be eligible for MM.

2. Keanu Dawson - The highly talented backrower has been selected in the Qld U16 side to play in May. Keanu is a wide running backrower who captained GC White CC this year.

3. Max Elliott - See Sam Swift. Like Swift, Max played out of position in the front row for a fair period of the MM season. Both are hard tackling hard running young players. The young Northern NSW product, can hopefully transition to NYC soon.

4. Dylan Pelo - Dylan has been playing on the wing, after playing in the forward in earlier junior seasons. Runs like a front rower and takes a lot of pressure off his forwards. Still eligible for MM next year, he scored five tries in this year's NYC, including a hat trick against GC Green.

5. James Iodice - The young front rower has had a number of injury problems over the last year and a half, but is dominate when fit and healthy. It would not surprise if he stays injury free to get a run later in the year in NYC as a precurser to next year. A natural leader on the field.

6. Emery Pere - Giant young backrower who was the player of the carnival at the U14 level in the Qld state age championships last year. A big strong powerful runner, equally adept in defence, Emery must maintain his discipiline to make the most of his considerable talent. Should be a mainstay of one of the CC sides next year.

7. Braydan McMahon - Played very well at 5/8 in MM this year, and is eligible for that age group again next year. A very good orgainser and defender, he should have the size and strength to stay at 5/8 into the future. Have previously represented Qld at the U16 level.

8. Sean Hudson - The talented, goal kicking centre was the equal leading try scorer for GC White MM this year. Not the biggest centre, but he has supurb timing and gap running ability and constantly making breaks and setting up his support players. May break into NYC on the wing, but has the timing and the ability to read the play to move to centre as he matures.

9 . Kaleb Rongonui - Kaleb is a young backrower, who is at Wavell High. The young backrower was incredibility impresive playing for the U14 development squad this pre-season. I have only seen him play a few times, but he was very impressive.

10. Steve Dressler - The powerful young frontrower made his debut in CC this year, scoring a try on debut and is eligible again for CC next year. A player of great potential, who is attending PBC, is also very mobile for a big boy. Originally signed with the Titans as a 12 year old.

11 to 25 coming soon.