Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

This is a picture of a 'work in progress' to demonstrate to where I'm at with the template (Helmet to finish off). As you can see I've been mucking around replicating our 2013 Home Jersey, just to give you an idea.

Here's the Template that I've created so far. Though it needs to be streamlined more yet. And if at all possible, hammer. Could you point me to where you got the shorts from? As I'd like to add them as well, if I could.. Titans Jersey Template 002.rar

Anyway, I'll work on it as I get more time..

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    This is a picture of a 'work in progress' to demonstrate to where I'm at with the template (Helmet to finish off). As you can see I've been mucking around replicating our 2013 Home Jersey, just to give you an idea.

Here's the Template that I've created so far. Though it needs to be streamlined more yet. And if at all possible, hammer. Could you point me to where you got the shorts from? As I'd like to add them as well, if I could.. Titans Jersey Template 002.rar

Anyway, I'll work on it as I get more time..
    The shorts are also from the Kooga website!

UMMMMM the helmet looks to be in a compromising location.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Here you go mate, embedded it for ya

As with our first jersey. Get the fans involved with the designs and good things happen. I like it.

Toads can you remove the helmet please?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

A concept jersey for the Legion!

[IMG]
    upload a picture[/IMG]

Legion jersey. I think we may just see that in 2014!

I like your design. Good use of primary colours. Reminds me of one of our awesome old training jerseys.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Toads can you remove the helmet please?
    I had an inkling that you'd make that request, so I made it a easy edit to remove it.

Inbetween jobs today, so I thought I better finish this template off. The original Images were ripped from the Kooga Kit Designer Webpage to create this Template. Most would probably find it easier to design a Jersey on the Website, then with Photoshop, Gimp or so on. But if you do know your way around these programs, this will probably be more useful to making those Custom Designs.

Anyway, here it is.. 2013 Titans Kit Template (Kooga Base)

P.S. Thanks to hammer for helping me find what was needed to create it.
    Last edited by Toads; 08-05-13 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I had an inkling that you'd make that request, so I made it a easy edit to remove it.

Inbetween jobs today, so I thought I better finish this template off. The original Images were ripped from the Kooga Kit Designer Webpage to create this Template. Most would probably find it easier to design a Jersey on the Website, then with Photoshop, Gimp or so on. But if you do know your way around these programs, this will probably be more useful to making those Custom Designs.

Anyway, here it is.. 2013 Titans Kit Template (Kooga Base)

P.S. Thanks to hammer for helping me find what was needed to create it.
    Thank you Toads and Hammer!

This is awesome.

screenshot captor

One of the greatest marketable strengths we have as a club is the colours that were chosen to represent the Gold Coast. I couldn't count the number of times people have said to me since the inception of Titans what great colours we have...in particularly the light blue colour.
    Historically though we have chosen jersey designs that shy aware from this colour (using darker blue colours) and I believe it is to our detriment. This year's jersey has the colour right in the top half but in my opinion a bad design deters people from purchasing this design on mass.
    When I look at the supporter bay I see a sea of colour that quite frankly is not there on the Titans behalf apart from the flags in our Skilled Stadium...Legion aside!
    Take the time next game to scan the crowd and see if you have a clear dominant colour coming through like the images above...I would suggest you won't see it!
    The next jersey design needs to have the Titan blue colour as its dominant colour...as you can see from other supporters images above it is very striking in large group.

hammer you are absolutely right. Storm also have made purple their colour and look fantastic. We have the best or equal best identifiable colour in the league.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    One of the greatest marketable strengths we have as a club is the colours that were chosen to represent the Gold Coast. I couldn't count the number of times people have said to me since the inception of Titans what great colours we have...in particularly the light blue colour.
    Historically though we have chosen jersey designs that shy aware from this colour (using darker blue colours) and I believe it is to our detriment. This year's jersey has the colour right in the top half but in my opinion a bad design deters people from purchasing this design on mass.
    When I look at the supporter bay I see a sea of colour that quite frankly is not there on the Titans behalf apart from the flags in our Skilled Stadium...Legion aside!
    Take the time next game to scan the crowd and see if you have a clear dominant colour coming through like the images above...I would suggest you won't see it!
    The next jersey design needs to have the Titan blue colour as its dominant colour...as you can see from other supporters images above it is very striking in large group.
    I also agree. But at the same time, I expect nothing to come of it..

Even if the club did nail it 'n get it right. It comes back to the old issue of not having the Merchandising Stock to supply the Fan Base. It's no secret supplying Merchandise can be expensive. But how are you meant get your 'colours' out there and seen, if you can't maintain the stock levels to feed your Fan Base. *shrugs*

I've only just found this thread. Great thread!!!

The butchers stripe design is great, and put me down for 1.

In a lot of ways, NOT having any sponsor on the design means it is far more timeless. I wear my Jetstar jersey because it looks a hell of a lot better than this years jersey, and I won't waste my money buying this years jersey because I really dislike it.

I would wear the above design everywhere. It's like the original heritage design, which I still think is our best design EVER.

But DH's psychedilic inspired design would probably run a close second with a bit more colour. I'm not into boring, Brad.

We have the best helmet in the competition ... picks his nose and flicks it.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

screenshot captor

Can't wait to see a Titan's crowd with masses of Titan's blue from our new home jersey!