Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Wests Tigers: Fans Design 2014 Jersey!

The 2014 Main Jersey design competition closes THIS WEDNESDAY, May 1!

Have you submitted your design yet?

What do you think of some of the designs we have received so far?

TO ENTER, FOLLOW THE LINK:
    http://www.weststigers.com.au/news-d...n-Jersey/72813
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Just about EVERY jersey looks better than EVERY jersey the Wests Tigers have put out in the last 5 years!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Following the success of the Women in League jersey design competition, which received over 70 entries, the Club has replicated the idea for the 2014 main strip.

Wests Tigers Members and fans have a chance to be involved by submitting their design for our new jersey, with the Club having the current design for the past three seasons.

Anybody can send their design in, with our Members eventually deciding on the finalists. The playing squad, combined with members of a selection committee, will have the final say on the design.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Just about EVERY jersey looks better than EVERY jersey the Wests Tigers have put out in the last 5 years!
    Yup, also bundle the Storm and to some extent the Bulldogs into that list as well.

Whoops. I meant the ones in the photo submitted by the fans. But that works too Toads! But the Dogs at least have a straight chevron this year. Woo.

Ahh ok. Yep, my blu, I read it wrong what you posted.

I actually like the Tigers Jerseys of the last couple of years.

I'm sure there'd be a few of us Titans Fans that would love to have a genuine crack at something like this, if it ever was up on offer.

A lot to be learned here about community engagement and accessing the creativity and skills of the people within it.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    A lot to be learned here about community engagement and accessing the creativity and skills of the people within it.
    Amen to this Hammer. There's some talented people who come to watch the footy.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Amen to this Hammer. There's some talented people who come to watch the footy.
    Aaaawww you are so modest Titus.

Aaaawww you are so modest Titus.
    No mate, not talking about me. Just bummed because someone with a very special set of skills at the club got shafted for an amatuer. But how good would be having input into a jersey!! Fingers crossed

No mate, not talking about me. Just bummed because someone with a very special set of skills at the club got shafted for an amatuer. But how good would be having input into a jersey!! Fingers crossed
    I agree mate. But I definitely class you as one of those creative people, what's more you have imagination.

Hope we can have a say in the Titans jersey, perhaps we should just start our own thread and have a go.

I agree mate. But I definitely class you as one of those creative people, what's more you have imagination.

Hope we can have a say in the Titans jersey, perhaps we should just start our own thread and have a go.
    Haha thanks mate. Rugby league lends itself beautifully to The Arts. I have my own special announcement to make next week. Won't win myself any fans on this forum, but awesome and massive all the same....

Won't win myself any fans on this forum, but awesome and massive all the same....
    Why would that be? Im sure it'll be a positive thing none the less mate.

It's very positive mate. Especially for the development of our kids coming through.

Community engagement continues in Tiger land!

[IMG]
    photo sharing sites[/IMG]