Bradford
    Heath L'Estrange, Manase Manuokafoa, Jarrod Sammut

Hull
    Mark O'Meley

Wakefield
    Justin Poore

England: Tbc

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Veteran Australian Brett Hodgson will captain the Exiles in the International Origin match against England on his home ground at Warrington's Halliwell Jones Stadium on June 14.

The 35-year-old former NSW fullback led the Exiles to a 32-20 victory in the last Origin fixture at Huddersfield last July and was the first name included by coach Brian McClennan in a 27-man squad.

McClennan, the former New Zealand and Leeds grand final winning coach who has retaken charge of the overseas side from Daniel Anderson, said: 'Brett Hodgson brings a lot to the side on and off the field.

'His leadership and experience is going to be crucial for us. It's a one-off match and we're going to give it our best shot.'

Hodgson said at a get-together at the Halliwell Jones Stadium: 'We have an exciting squad and it's a great honour to be chosen as captain - especially in front of my home supporters.

'There is no second game this year, so everything is riding on the one match.

'For players on either side it's their only representative opportunity before the Rugby League World Cup, so I expect a very intense battle.

'I really hope the Warrington public come out and support the match in huge numbers. It's important that England are at their best at the World Cup and they are going to have to be that to beat us.'
    http://www.sportsfan.com.au/hodgson-.../default.aspx?

England needs this game. But the fans don't care.

What the RFL needs to do is make expats care and make NRL fans care or at least be educated and interested.

I am interested myself. But the Exiles should include French, Welsh... you get the idea.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    England needs this game. But the fans don't care.

What the RFL needs to do is make expats care and make NRL fans care or at least be educated and interested.

I am interested myself. But the Exiles should include French, Welsh... you get the idea.
    You are dead right mate , the Poms need to win this match & win it well because there wouldn't be too many expats that would get a start in the NRL & none of them would be selected for a rep jersey , so beating England really makes them look 2nd rate..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Steve Mascord raised the idea playing it on Anzac Day in London.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER