iSelect Titans players Luke Bailey, Luke O?Dwyer and Steve Michaels today came together to pay tribute to the special women in their lives as the club prepares to pamper mums at Sunday?s Mother?s Day Clash against the Dragons at Skilled Park.
Every mum will feel special at Skilled Park this Sunday with a ?Pamper Zone? providing free messages to mums on the concourse prior to kick-off and loads of great giveaways including a sweet treat from Darrell Lea. Plus there?s all the usual great Titans game day entertainment to enjoy.
The club has also created a special Mother?s Day VIP Ticket package which will see mums treated to:
? A reserved seat in the ?Mother?s Day VIP? bay in the shade (northern section, S32)
? Access to the Mum?s VIP function at Skilled Park including a DJ and visit from Titans players
? Finger food and complimentary glass of champagne
? Gift bag full of special offers
? Each mum will also receive an orange rose thanks to Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle and Surfside Buslines
? Prices start from just $49* (junior price)
Fans can book their mum a spot in the Mother?s Day VIP bay by logging on to www.titans.com.au/mum
In the build-up to the Mother?s Day Clash, iSelect Titans players today said thanks to the special women in their lives.
iSelect Titans utility Luke O?Dwyer today paid tribute to his wife Kara, the mother of their two children Jax and Zave, and also his mother Meralyne O'Dwyer.
Prop Luke Bailey said he couldn?t have achieved what he had throughout his career without the support of his wife Bec, the mother of their three children Amarli, Hudson and Lexi while Titans centre and Mudgeeraba Redbacks junior Steve Michaels thanked his mum Glennis Michaels for everything she has done for him over the years.
Bailey said it was great that Sunday?s match was devoted to giving back to the mums of the Gold Coast.
?It?s time for a little payback with the mums and the wives getting looked after with some chocolates and massages,?? said Bailey.
?We?ve also got a cornered off section for the ladies for some special treatment and on top of that we?ll put on a good performance and hopefully beat the Dragons.
?I think everyone owes a lot to their mum. My mum still doesn?t quite watch the games live, she still worries her little baby will get hurt. But since we?ve moved to the Gold Coast my wife and mum of our three kids, Rebecca, is here and she?s been supporting me for as long as I can remember, 16 years we?ve been together.
?In the younger years my mum was very supportive but since being up here on our own, my wife has been my rock, along with our kids, so I owe her the world of gratitude.??
titans.com.au